Poll: How far will they make it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
2nd round
6.90%
Sweet16
20.69%
Elite 8
48.28%
Final Four
20.69%
Not make it past the first round.
3.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville a #3 seed
IF you dont like LOUISVILLE , stop posting things about them . YOU crack me up always putting down the CARDINALS, but let someone say something about the CATS and you go crazy . YOU should be happy at lease one of them is winning.
ballcrazy Wrote:IF you dont like LOUISVILLE , stop posting things about them . YOU crack me up always putting down the CARDINALS, but let someone say something about the CATS and you go crazy . YOU should be happy at lease one of them is winning.

I agree I love the Cats, but I love Pitino as well. So I am a fan of "Kentucky" the state. Any time a school represents our state the way Louisville has this year I route them on. Whoever it may be, Georgetown basketball in the NAIA, Western Kentucky, who has a good chance of a sweet 16 appearance, whoever it may be. Embrace your state and every team that makes up your state, because they are all a reflection of the people who live here. And I for one am proud of all of them.
ballcrazy Wrote:IF you dont like LOUISVILLE , stop posting things about them . YOU crack me up always putting down the CARDINALS, but let someone say something about the CATS and you go crazy . YOU should be happy at lease one of them is winning.
You would think that. I know some Loserville fans are decent and dont say nothing, I use to be the sameway. I would never say anything about them BEFORE. "always putting down the CARDINALS, but let someone say something about the CATS and you go crazy" You tell all your fans that and then I will stop, I Promise.:thumpsup:
OMG Wrote:Georgetown basketball in the NAIA, Western Kentucky, .
Oh yea, I will support them 100% all the way.
I'm a UK fan but they got beat out already. Louisville is still in it so i am going to be routing for them until they get beat out.
RavenBoy Wrote:Oh yea, I will support them 100% all the way.

Then you should support Louisville too, it's a state-wide thing. I think you should support every team from Kentucky, but maybe that's naive I don't know.
OMG Wrote:Then you should support Louisville too, it's a state-wide thing. I think you should support every team from Kentucky, but maybe that's naive I don't know.
See I know not all fans are alike and dont speak for the whole group but I really didnt know that there is alot of people out there that HATES UK. I mean, if they had one wish, it would be for UK to just go away. I would love to support them but I cant help it, I BLEED BLUE!

:rockon:
sweet 16 if lucky
RavenBoy Wrote:See I know not all fans are alike and dont speak for the whole group but I really didnt know that there is alot of people out there that HATES UK. I mean, if they had one wish, it would be for UK to just go away. I would love to support them but I cant help it, I BLEED BLUE!

:rockon:

WELL you just keep on bleeding blue and while the CARDS are going to the N/C game i'll be bleeding red.
ballcrazy Wrote:WELL you just keep on bleeding blue and while the CARDS are going to the N/C game i'll be bleeding red.
National Championship hopes end on your next game! :eek:
Haha you will see Championship hopes end next round. I have a feeling they will move on.
It wouldn't hurt my feelins to see UL win it all (even though I don't see it happenin) just so UK can kick the defendin national champs butts next year.
Redneck Wrote:It wouldn't hurt my feelins to see UL win it all (even though I don't see it happenin) just so UK can kick the defendin national champs butts next year.

Haha thats a great way to look at it.
I dont really care about it myself except I know that if they do win it, They will tell me about it whether I want to hear it or not just because im a UK fan.
RavenBoy Wrote:I dont really care about it myself except I know that if they do win it, They will tell me about it whether I want to hear it or not just because im a UK fan.

true
RavenBoy Wrote:I dont really care about it myself except I know that if they do win it, They will tell me about it whether I want to hear it or not just because im a UK fan.

I'M sure they will if you run your mouth in the VILLE like you do on your post in this forum. BUT i 'm pertty sure you dont open your mouth in LOUISVILLE.
I don't think Tennessee will beat them. The match-ups will be awesome but after watching Tennessee play Butler and American, they don't do well with a press or heavy defense on the offensive players... Just go back to the UK UT games and most know what I mean
ballcrazy Wrote:I'M sure they will if you run your mouth in the VILLE like you do on your post in this forum. BUT i 'm pertty sure you dont open your mouth in LOUISVILLE.
I guess i should be afraid of you since your a mean person off of this site. lolSmile Whatever. Thats my point, I dont say a word about UK. when I go to a resturant and I ask how someone is and their response is haha UK got beat, that is what ****es me off. People say UK fans are worse than Loserville's Smile Smile Smile Smile

Go VOLS!!!:Thumbs:
RavenBoy Wrote:I guess i should be afraid of you since your a mean person off of this site. lolSmile Whatever. Thats my point, I dont say a word about UK. when I go to a resturant and I ask how someone is and their response is haha UK got beat, that is what ****es me off. People say UK fans are worse than Loserville's Smile Smile Smile Smile

Go VOLS!!!:Thumbs:

NO you should not be afraid of me at all , you are the one that talks all the trash about LOUISVILLE. MAN up and say it to the people and not hide on your computer.
ballcrazy Wrote:NO you should not be afraid of me at all , you are the one that talks all the trash about LOUISVILLE. MAN up and say it to the people and not hide on your computer.
Dont worry I do whenever someone talks about the best team ever in college basketball, UK.
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho