Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Gordon Grabs Cover of Nascar 09
I hope it is a **** of a lot better than 2008, that game was terrible.
Should've been Jimmie Johnson IMO.
08 Sucked Really Bad... I Hated It....09 Should Be Better... All Hendrick Should Be One Front Of It Imo
BlackcatFootball Wrote:I hope it is a **** of a lot better than 2008, that game was terrible.
#24 is on the cover so it cant be too good.:rockon:
RavenBoy Wrote:#24 is on the cover so it cant be too good.:rockon:
yea trueSmile
Don't be dissin the duo of Gordon and Johnson, thats the only way to go man.
you can say Gordon and Dale Jr., but not Johnson.
RavenBoy Wrote:you can say Gordon and Dale Jr., but not Johnson.

Why not? He has won the championship the past two seasons?
bluegrassballa Wrote:Why not? He has won the championship the past two seasons?
UK won it in 98 because of Pitino.
I don't know why in the world that they cannot make you drive the car to the pits and control the pit crew to a certain degree instead of checking a box at what needs to be done. Just a big loop in the game in my opinion. I mean even in NASCAR 98 I think it was, did they make you push a button sequence which of course, the more you missed the longer your pit would be. But why can they not add that to the game to control your car/speed/pit crew going down pit road and controlling your speed and driving your car into your pit stall. Anyone else agree?
The last racing game I bought was Daytona for Sega Saturn.
Daytona on the Saturn was awesome, it was so addicting. I loved it, especially the arcade version at stores and places like that.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Daytona on the Saturn was awesome, it was so addicting. I loved it, especially the arcade version at stores and places like that.
yea I loved racing with the Brown or Grey horse. They were faster than the cars.