Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Players
Anyone have rosters or know names of players for any teams within the 14th? Whoi will be an impact player for their respective team?
Estill has several impact players. Well see alot of Napier and Christopher getting on base and Freeman and Benedict knocking them in. Watch out for Isaacs, Freeman, and Napier on the mound.
joo Wrote:Estill has several impact players. Well see alot of Napier and Christopher getting on base and Freeman and Benedict knocking them in. Watch out for Isaacs, Freeman, and Napier on the mound.
What happened to Christopher? I thought he was a pitcher too?
Brandon Napier from PCC might be the player of the year, but Taylin Goodson, his teammate, played on a all-star team at disney world and is also very talented.
liveordie20 Wrote:Brandon Napier from PCC might be the player of the year, but Taylin Goodson, his teammate, played on a all-star team at disney world and is also very talented.
Napier is a very gifted athlete. I agree on that. But Goodson isn't that good. I've seen him in the past, I wasn't that impressed. But oh well. I guess he'll have to prove it this season.
Ryan, Brewer, Kinser, Pelfrey, Dotson, Profitt, and Rison will be a big impact for the Pirates this season.
All i know is that estill has some studs, scored almost 40 runs in three games by way of freeman, napier, faegan, and christopher. Look for these guys to own the 14th. 9-3 over madison central today who is always scrappy.
Saw Brandon Napier play and he is a very good player. I disagree about the Goodson kid. Mediocre at best.
Jeter_theman Wrote:Anyone have rosters or know names of players for any teams within the 14th? Whoi will be an impact player for their respective team?

I am hearing that June Buchanan has some good young players????
Anybody have any names. Looks like they are off to a better start than last year. I have seen the names of Potter, King and Adams....
Redsfan65 Wrote:I am hearing that June Buchanan has some good young players????
Anybody have any names. Looks like they are off to a better start than last year. I have seen the names of Potter, King and Adams....

They also have Kincaid and Amburgey, who are sophomores, that are good young players.
Kincaid and Amburgey are sophomores from JBS that contribute a lot to their team.