Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice Lloyd College Baseball
Lets open some discussion of some local teams of interest.
alice lloyd is a team that is moving up every year...i think that they will soon be champs of the KIAC though it is a weaker conference
Taterrr1 Wrote:alice lloyd is a team that is moving up every year...i think that they will soon be champs of the KIAC though it is a weaker conference

Isn't ALC NAIA in baseball?
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Isn't ALC NAIA in baseball?

Yes they are NAIA. They are also in the KIAC cofnerence. Which if I remember correctly is Berea, Indiana Southeast(i'm not sure). This is one of the weakest conferences in NAIA because a lot of the good teams moved out about 10 years ago.
OMG Wrote:Yes they are NAIA. They are also in the KIAC cofnerence. Which if I remember correctly is Berea, Indiana Southeast(i'm not sure). This is one of the weakest conferences in NAIA because a lot of the good teams moved out about 10 years ago.
Thats ALC for ya.
RavenBoy Wrote:Thats ALC for ya.

Alice Loyd should be good. Their school is really cheap, therefore it should be easy for kids to go there for free even if their not getting any baseball money. Most of the time at ALC financial aid takes care of most of the kids expenses, but they are just usually year after year a bottom feeder team. That is nothing against these kids, To their defense there is just nothing to offer recruits in the town of pippa passes. It's just not a town that mos kids want to leave where they are to go.
[quote=OMG]Alice Loyd should be good. Their school is really cheap, therefore it should be easy for kids to go there for free even if their not getting any baseball money. Most of the time at ALC financial aid takes care of most of the kids expensesQUOTE]
I had to pay and I didnt play baseball, they talk alot of junk over there and dont back it up.
RavenBoy Wrote:[quote=OMG]Alice Loyd should be good. Their school is really cheap, therefore it should be easy for kids to go there for free even if their not getting any baseball money. Most of the time at ALC financial aid takes care of most of the kids expensesQUOTE]
I had to pay and I didnt play baseball, they talk alot of junk over there and dont back it up.

Well then you must have had bad grades and your family made a bunch of money then.
OMG Wrote:[quote=RavenBoy]

Well then you must have had bad grades and your family made a bunch of money then.
had a 3.0 and I dont get financial aid, but they did keep my kees money.
RavenBoy Wrote:[quote=OMG]had a 3.0 and I dont get financial aid, but they did keep my kees money.

Well see that was my point when i said that financial aid takes care of most of the students up there.
OMG Wrote:[quote=RavenBoy]

Well see that was my point when i said that financial aid takes care of most of the students up there.
Ok, you got me there, didnt see that. I know what I heard before was that ALC was gonna get a bigger Basketball Gym, I dont know about now or not though.:igiveup:
Raven Boy...i dont know where you are from but i do know that Alice Lloyd does not offer the full academic scholarship to kids that are not from eastern ky. perhaps that is possibly what is wrong...if your from eastern ky then im stumped
Taterrr1 Wrote:Raven Boy...i dont know where you are from but i do know that Alice Lloyd does not offer the full academic scholarship to kids that are not from eastern ky. perhaps that is possibly what is wrong...if your from eastern ky then im stumped

huh?