Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 7 East Ridge 1
South Floyd hit the ball decent and played good defense. Scott Allen pitched a 2 hitter and struck out a school record 14 batters. thats 2 of the last 3 for the raiders and are hitting there best stride right before the tournament!!!
East Ridge started a pitcher who has never seen the mound before. It was Sr. Night and they won the game before that. There's still no excuse for not hitting the ball tho, besides letting ppl play.
I was waiting on the excuses, If it was senior night then don't you think they would've made the game a sure win for East Ridge? Face it, you all got beat, Scott had a good game and picked up the easy win. Good job guys.
East Ridge won the 1st game...Congrats to South FLoyd on the big win...Looks like this team could be dangerous... 8)
Excuses for us losing.... :roll:
I dont even go there anymore, and the first game was a sure win. This game meant really nothing after the first win. I mean you all gained some pride with the vicory, East Ridge lost some. It doesn't affect anything else.
LOL good to see South Floyd has... um... returned to their winning ways? And are hitting their stride for tournament time? Yeah... okay.
I think SF will go as far as their northern counterpart in the District the way they are playing.
LOL. Yup one and out just like us. Smile
Ya gotta believe. Everyone has a shot at winning one game.
True, and I hope P-burg succeeds in the district tournament, but with their play as of late, I just don't see it happening.