Poll: Which gaming system should I buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
X-Box 360
63.46%
PS3
26.92%
Other
9.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which gaming system is the best.
xbox 360 hands down. best gaming system ever as far as im concerned. u have to pay for xbox live but it is well worth it. i would say buying live is one of the best investments i make every year.
Ps3
I have both and I would say the PS3, but then again it depends on what games you are playing. Some look better on XBOX 360 while others look crisper on the PS3.
both are good, but the 360 has better online play and is cheaper, but the online costs more and PS3 costs about $500 and the online is free, but the online play isn't all that great from what I hear.
PS3 online stinks.
Plus their so called system specific games are garbage compared to xbox.
I would have to say the Xbox360 is better...Even though i've had to have it repaired 3 times.
360!
360 all the way.
I just had to have my 360 sent out today, but mine is 3 years old. I think the generation of xbox 360's on the shelf's right now have all the kinks out of them, so you don't have to worry about it tearing up. Yes, you do have to play for live, but it is well worth it. Plus people waste 45$ easy in a day, so for a whole year of xbox live it is a steal.
So who has had problems with there 360 and had to send it back to get it fixed... If you did how did it do after you got it back.. I just had to send mine off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
ps3 has better graphics and online play is free....
i wouldnt trade it for the world.
I'm goin with the gameboy advance.
If...Then Wrote:After a period of time, ill have to say PS3

Plus you have to freakin pay for LIVE. How dumb is that

You only have to pay 5 dollars a month and that money goes to microsoft where the can provide higher quality items like downloadable content. Also if you think 5 dollars a month is too much for online, then you probably dont need a gaming system right now anyway. lol