Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL to weigh in on hair debate.
vundy33 Wrote:Thug? God, having long-hair isn't "thug". You need to get out of the house more.
Did I say long hair = thug? Did I say that one time in any of my posts??? If you would read what I wrote then you would know that I haven't. An thank you I get out of the house pretty **** often.

I say "thug" in reference to Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson, Michael Vick.... When players act thug off the field and get in trouble for it, Goodell makes them pay. I like that. Maybe if other people ( David Stern NBA and Bud Selig MLB) did that, their leagues wouldnt be crap holes.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Did I say long hair = thug? Did I say that one time in any of my posts??? If you would read what I wrote then you would know that I haven't. An thank you I get out of the house pretty **** often.

I say "thug" in reference to Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson, Michael Vick.... When players act thug off the field and get in trouble for it, Goodell makes them pay. I like that. Maybe if other people ( David Stern NBA and Bud Selig MLB) did that, their leagues wouldnt be crap holes.

Yea like the Bengals players!:Thumbs: