Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sox
Are they still the team to beat in the AL?
I hate the Red Sox.
vundy33 Wrote:I hate the Red Sox.

I'll second that motion!!!
vundy33 Wrote:I hate the Red Sox.

That wasn't the question though. Hate or not, are they the team to beat?
With Schill aging and showing signs of breaking down, most would agree that the development of Lester and Buckholz into top-tier starters will decide the fate of the Sox this year. We all know what an offense they have, so if they can keep a team under 5 runs a game this year, they should be a top 3 team. Same as their rival Yanks. If Hughes and Kennedy can become solid 2,3, or 4 starters, then they will be as big a threat as anyone, also.
In short, personally, I think the Sox will enter the playoffs with one of the 3 best records in baseball, cause I think Lester and Buckholz both will become what everyone thinks they can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IMO they are still the best team in all of baseball, and should easily at least make the playoffs and make another run at the world series..Where they will meet my Pirates and be swept like a dusty floor Big Grin
Dustin Pedroia and Jacoby Ellsbury both have a bright future as well in my opinion.
I def agree on Ellsbury, but Im not yet sold on Pedroia. I dont really care for his size at that position, is the main thing I am concerned about for now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did anyone see Ellsbury's catch in the first game in Japan?
I hate to say this, but I do think they are the team to beat. They have a great pitching rotation. They are good on the offensice end and good on the defensive side. They have all the good things to be win another World Series. And most likely, they will win.
Yankees all the way.
No there not the team to beat in the AL anymore. I think that the Detroit Tigers are the team to beat this year.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:That wasn't the question though. Hate or not, are they the team to beat?

Of course. What kind of question is that? They are the defending champs and they're loaded with pitchers and hitters, also a great defense.
Yankees will win it all this year.
RavenBoy Wrote:Yankees will win it all this year.

Wanna bet? LOL:ChairHit:
bluegrassballa Wrote:Wanna bet? LOL:ChairHit:
Naww I dont know a thing about baseball. All I know is the Yankees are always loaded but always lose for some reason.
RavenBoy Wrote:Naww I dont know a thing about baseball. All I know is the Yankees are always loaded but always lose for some reason.

Yeah I know. They always have the best players, but don't seem to win. I don't get it.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Yeah I know. They always have the best players, but don't seem to win. I don't get it.
I have heard that they only win if UK does too.
Boston is still the team to beat IMO.... i really think they will repeat...:flame: