Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I gotta job!
Yayyyy last Friday I was hired at JC Penneys in Pikeville. Idea I have a job now! Whewwwwwwww! Confusedhock:
Yayyy....I may see you there one day then.
i may drop by and say hello, too!
Awesome!! Confusedhock:
I will prob see ya in there sometime
I might come see ya if you are lucky lol
Cali where are you?
I'm home basketballer. Where are you? I haven't talked to you in days I don't think lol.

CTD I hate you :twisted:

Oh and on the day of the lil cookout thing I changed my schedule and work from 8-1 on that day.

So yeah. 8)
no one EVER comes??????

who dropped by wednesday? yea thats what i thought, only the mother effin coolest person in the world. uh huh. me.
oh yea, no one buy shoes off from this girl because well she refused service and would not order a pair of shoes that i needed. dont go in there and expect to order a pair of nikes in size 25. she wont give them to you. i promise. lol
Well hello, we only go up to size 13 :roll: Smile
well go sew two of them together and stuff and make a 25....duh.
Now why didn't I think of that? :| :roll:
cause u are a loser. thats why u are stuck working with scamming sammy lol

u know im playing. im not too disappointed that i cant bury my favorite dog in a shoe. :lol:
We came and saw ya.. even though it was closing time lol
Do you know my friend, "Kenny Smith"?
Thanks guys lol! I need a visitor! My schedule is different next week!

Okay it's Thursday June 2, 10-6
Friday June 3, 9:45-6
Sat. June 4, 8-1

So visitors are welcome! Arrow Arrow
kenny " the greek jet" smith?
Yes.
thetribe Wrote:well go sew two of them together and stuff and make a 25....duh.

that would make 26....Loser.

Cali, could you all order a pair of size 14 Chuck Taylors? i cant find them anywhere else.
you have to allow for the space that has been cut off from them and where u would sew them back together.....cant even post the name i want to call you.
theswag Wrote:Cali, could you all order a pair of size 14 Chuck Taylors? i cant find them anywhere else.

Yeah I can look in the book or catalog and order them if you'd like me too. Just stop by on Thursday from 10-6 or PM me the info or something.

OH YEAH AND PEOPLE WHO ARE 18...PLEASE LET ME DO A CREDIT CARD APP ON YOU! PPPPPLLLLEEAAAASSSEEE!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IT, JUST LET ME PUT YOU DOWN AND STUFF. THEY'LL SEND YOU A CARD BUT YOU CAN RIP IT UP! PPPLLLLEEAAAASEEE!!!
someone wants commission..lol...

scamming sammy will teach you

but um i think that my mom and grandmother will both apply for one the next time we drop by and i will make sure that YOU do it.
Tribe, you love me.... you know you wanna say it.
Awesome!! PLEASE EVERYONE ELSE DO IT TOO! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: