Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Kansas 59 #10 Davidson 57
Final from Ford Field in the Midwest Regional Final. Congrats to Kansas and a huge congrats to Davidson on a memorable run!
Congrats Kansas...i was hoping that Davidson would win
Don't know what happened to Davidson on that final play, but you would think they would have had something different setup. Curry was the only player that was going to take the shot. The others were standing down on the baseline not even making moves. Just seems odd knowing that Kansas was going to focus on Curry not to have someone else making moves to take the final shot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kansas was really impressive with their help defense on Curry. He gets most if not all his points coming off set screens and the KU help defense and recovery was near perfect tonight. Despite 25 points, Curry didn't have the best game shooting 4/16 from 3-point land. Will be a great final four thats for sure.
Davidson should have tryed for the tie instead of the win
regardless of the final score i just want to say that stephen curry is phenomenal!!
i really hate that davidson couldn't pull out the win but God is that kid good!!!
"I really think Davidson will play with them, Kansas by 4 but I wouldn't be surprised if Davidson could pull it off." - BlackcatFootball (The original game thread)

Hate to say I told you so!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!
Congrats Jayhawks. Davidson made a great run though.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:"I really think Davidson will play with them, Kansas by 4 but I wouldn't be surprised if Davidson could pull it off." - BlackcatFootball (The original game thread)

Hate to say I told you so!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!
Told us what? I do believe KU won by 2. :p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]