Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pitchers in the 16th
Bosox Fan Wrote:Ya thats what happened.... they set him on a 120 pitch count and threw 122 trying to get the last out brought in a reliever and he gave up 12 before ever getting an out. That happens when you play the number 2 team in the state.

Well don't get mad I just find that hard to believe. Dakota is a good pitcher, but he's not even the number 1 on that team. I will agree with you though that he is one of the best in the 16th region. It's just crazy to me that that happened like that.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Well don't get mad I just find that hard to believe. Dakota is a good pitcher, but he's not even the number 1 on that team. I will agree with you though that he is one of the best in the 16th region. It's just crazy to me that that happened like that.

It is hard to believe, the whole point of that story was to show how good he is, not to bring it back up believe me
Bosox Fan Wrote:It is hard to believe, the whole point of that story was to show how good he is, not to bring it back up believe me

If that's how it went then he is a lot better than I realized. To hold Apollo to no runs in over 6 innings is unbelievable. It makes you wonder about their ranking, and wonder why Greenup isn't ranked yet. I think Greenup should be top 20 no question. Especially with Tyler and now Dakota. that will be a tough first round game for anybody at state tournament. The 15th or 13th will definetly have their hands full with Greenup if they get there.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:If that's how it went then he is a lot better than I realized. To hold Apollo to no runs in over 6 innings is unbelievable. It makes you wonder about their ranking, and wonder why Greenup isn't ranked yet. I think Greenup should be top 20 no question. Especially with Tyler and now Dakota. that will be a tough first round game for anybody at state tournament. The 15th or 13th will definetly have their hands full with Greenup if they get there.

The biggest downfall to Greenup is that they do not have a legit 3 man, Tyler and Dak are 2 great starters and they have thrown Smith, Martin, and Craft. However those are good SET UP men not starters, in order to make a run in the post-season you have to have 3. Boyd last year only had 2 (Moore and Perkins) Greenup last year had 3 (Wright Dak and Tyler).
Bosox Fan Wrote:The biggest downfall to Greenup is that they do not have a legit 3 man, Tyler and Dak are 2 great starters and they have thrown Smith, Martin, and Craft. However those are good SET UP men not starters, in order to make a run in the post-season you have to have 3. Boyd last year only had 2 (Moore and Perkins) Greenup last year had 3 (Wright Dak and Tyler).

Well to win region you should really only need 2. You shouldn't have to throw one of your top 2 in the opening game of the tournament. If you do then you shouldn't win the region anyhow. As long as you win district, especially this year, you shouldn't have any problem with a loser from another district. Even if you had to throw Tyler in the semi's then you still have Dakota for the finals. Also in sectionals you only have to win 2 out of 3. So technically for sectionals as well you only need two good pitchers. With the 16 playing the 14th this year in sectionals you may not even need your top 2. You could probably throw anybody you wanted and beat the 14th.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Well to win region you should really only need 2. You shouldn't have to throw one of your top 2 in the opening game of the tournament. If you do then you shouldn't win the region anyhow. As long as you win district, especially this year, you shouldn't have any problem with a loser from another district. Even if you had to throw Tyler in the semi's then you still have Dakota for the finals. Also in sectionals you only have to win 2 out of 3. So technically for sectionals as well you only need two good pitchers. With the 16 playing the 14th this year in sectionals you may not even need your top 2. You could probably throw anybody you wanted and beat the 14th.

Well thats true but it would not hurt for them to have a decent three man.... congrats on number 3000
Bosox Fan Wrote:Well thats true but it would not hurt for them to have a decent three man.... congrats on number 3000

Haha yeh Thanks. You disagree with somebody and they go all to **** for some reason. Oh well, you can't help what some people do.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Haha yeh Thanks. You disagree with somebody and they go all to **** for some reason. Oh well, you can't help what some people do.

I did not mean to jump your case, My baseball team is in the middle of a large losing streak, so I am a little upset
Bosox Fan Wrote:I did not mean to jump your case, My baseball team is in the middle of a large losing streak, so I am a little upset

Haha No I wasn't talking to you I was referring to whomever made that thread about my posts. He was just being sarcastic.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Haha No I wasn't talking to you I was referring to whomever made that thread about my posts. He was just being sarcastic.

I know i still am very on edge right now....

So back to the topic who else has shown some talent on the bump in the 16
Bosox Fan Wrote:I know i still am very on edge right now....

Well apparently there is a pitcher from Lewis who throws 150 different pitches. haha I'm just kidding everybody don't get worked up again.
Bosox Fan Wrote:I know i still am very on edge right now....

Seagraves and Sagraves for East are good pitchers. Also Johnson for Rowan.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Well apparently there is a pitcher from Lewis who throws 150 different pitches. haha I'm just kidding everybody don't get worked up again.

I dont know why you have to make fun of him though. All somebody said was that he can throw more than 10 different pitches and everybody goes off about how it is impossible. If you dont know him or have never seen him pitch then i dont know how you could say for sure. He only has 6 or 7 pitches but dont jump on him because somebody said something that wasn't true.
WannaBeaBalla Wrote:I dont know why you have to make fun of him though. All somebody said was that he can throw more than 10 different pitches and everybody goes off about how it is impossible. If you dont know him or have never seen him pitch then i dont know how you could say for sure. He only has 6 or 7 pitches but dont jump on him because somebody said something that wasn't true.

I am not going to get into the same argument again that I have already been in. I shouldn't have even said anything at all. Just making a joke. And another thing, I for sure am not adressing you anymore on any subject. You can take your sarcasm somewhere else. Couldn't handle the fact that I had a different opinion than you so you though you would be cute by making that thread. It's fine though I am over it, and I am not mad at all, but I won't converse with you in anyway after this post after what you did.
WannaBeaBalla Wrote:I dont know why you have to make fun of him though. All somebody said was that he can throw more than 10 different pitches and everybody goes off about how it is impossible. If you dont know him or have never seen him pitch then i dont know how you could say for sure. He only has 6 or 7 pitches but dont jump on him because somebody said something that wasn't true.

Please drop this, the kid throws alot of pitches we get it.