Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pistons vs. Spurs
Amen FSU. Although I do applaud Tim's actions on the court. He's not cocky, and he doesn't have a bad attitude like most players today. I absolutely despise Manu Ginobli though.
me 2 man...ginoboli just plain out makes me mad
Ahhh...time to gloat. Im glad Im the only who picked the Spurs to win. The better team won plain and simple. Duncan now has three rings and three MVP's...one of the best players of our time.
the better team did not win plain and simple..ok if big shot bob doesnt make that 3 in game 5 for the spurs, than the pistons are the champs..this was a close series..ur tellin me ud rather have duncan and mohammed over ben and rasheed wallace?

ud rather have ginoboli and parker over billups and hamilton
and bruce bowen over prince?

lmao..yeh rite
Duncan over Sheed
Wallace over Nazr
Bowen over Prince
Ginobli over Hamilton
Billups over Parker

3-2 ...yeah I think the better team won and my boys on ESPN Shootaround seem to agree.
bruce bowen over prince...glad ur not a nba general manager...hahaha
Ill take a 1st Team NBA Defensive Player over some lanky, overrated player. I like Prince and he is good defensively but he isnt good offensively , mind you Bowen isnt either. But I feel better off with Bowen.

And look who had the better bench.
bruce bowen is only great because he has tim duncan giving him those open shots...

man i wish u had ur own nba team....itd be the laughing stock of the whole league with ur decisions...lol
Doubt it.... Though I doubt I would draft Bowen more likely would try to get Flash or King James.
wow...ur crazy, id go with shaq, duncan, or garnett

my fantasy starting line-up would be lebron, kobe, ben wallace, duncan, and shaq
I dont much like that lineup three centers..yes Tim Duncan should be called a center..... and two shooting guards... A little to unbalanced for my liking... I wouldnt draft Shaq because of age.

Here is my line up and take in account this is a long term line up

Dwayne Wade
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Amare Stoudamaire (spelling)
Tim Duncan
u said my 2 shooting guards is unbalanced?? u have 3 in wade, kobe and lebron....

my team is better offensively and defensively....
Better defensively maybe..... But definetly not offensively...Id rather have 3 two guards than three centers. But Wade played some point this. He is very capable of doing it.
I enjoyed watching Ben Wallace play during the finals. He laid it all on the line and his effort was great. He was always contesting shots and trying to help his team win no matter what. The better team with the better coach didn't win in game 7. I knew it was over when Robert Horry kept pulling them out of his rear end and when Duncan would throw up anything and it'd drop. Pistons are the better team, enough said.
That's great. Tell me what you liked about it.
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:I enjoyed watching Ben Wallace play during the finals. He laid it all on the line and his effort was great. He was always contesting shots and trying to help his team win no matter what. The better team with the better coach didn't win in game 7. I knew it was over when Robert Horry kept pulling them out of his rear end and when Duncan would throw up anything and it'd drop. Pistons are the better team, enough said.

Robert Horry came off the bench and who had the better bench? The Spurs. The starting lineups sort of equaled each other out but while Hunter and McDyess only showed up for games 3 and 4. Robert Horry was there all series. Nazr Mohammed and Brent Barry also helped out.

Better coach? Who has more rings? That should answer your question on who is a better coach and if you dont know, Popovich 3 Brown 1.

BIG SHOT BOB....he got that nickname for a reason.
That Robert is an interesting guy.
i completely agree with bevins bomber..lol..
finally someone with some sense, face it the pistons would have won the series if it werent for horry makin everything he threw up in game 5...tim duncan choked away the series, i hope this sways away ne belief that tim duncan is the best player in the league, cuz the cry baby isnt
Tim Duncan a cry baby? I think your confusing him with Kobe. No he may not be the best player in the league. I never said that but he is a very good player. Top 5 or Top 10 in the league. Robert Horry is clutch, not lucky.
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Tim Duncan a cry baby? I think your confusing him with Kobe. No he may not be the best player in the league. I never said that but he is a very good player. Top 5 or Top 10 in the league. Robert Horry is clutch, not lucky.

Obviously you aren't watching the same Tim Duncan I am. Every time he gets a foul called on him he looks directly at the referees and holds his hands out crying and complaining like a baby. He needs to grow up and play ball. All he ever does is cry. They were trying to compare him to Karl Malone and some of the other better PF's in the league. He isn't even in the same league as some of the other great power forwards.
Your probably just not a fan of Tim Duncan's "boring" style of play. Every player complains about calls but trust me I watched all the NBA playoffs and I dont remember him complaining everytime. I do however remember Sheed doing that.
finally someone with sense in bevinsbomber.....duncan shouldnt even be compared to karl malone, i mean all of the stuff malone has done, and maybe he didnt win a champ. but he made it to the finals twice, and if it wasnt for the greatest player to ever play the game in jordan he might have won one...duncan=crybaby!
Duncan has made it to the Finals 3 times. So what are you saying about that?
oooh wow, but against kobe and shaq he never did good..i beieve the lakers have beaten duncans spurs 3 times in the playoffs, and they have only beaten the lakers once, and that was the 1st year they had shaq and kobe together.....so we are the best, well were the best! lmao