Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillbilly Days!
Be sure to stop by the Appalachian Wireless booth during Hillbilly Days in Pikeville . We should have a special guest on hand (me lol). Hope you guys enjoy the weekend.
Whose the special guest?
BCF4L Wrote:Be sure to stop by the Appalachian Wireless booth during Hillbilly Days in Pikeville and give me a shout. Make sure you guys are there especially on Saturday sometime between 10 and 2. We should have a special guest on hand. Hope you guys enjoy the weekend.
You must be talking about Randy Jones
I will look for ya there.
Fox I thought you were the special guest. I was gonna come over just to see you!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Fox I thought you were the special guest. I was gonna come over just to see you!!! Smile
I'll be there...come see me...I'll be at the APPY Wireless booth some then EKB and TALK Radio just down the street will be broadcasting live Thursday afternoon and Friday
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I'll be there...come see me...I'll be at the APPY Wireless booth some then EKB and TALK Radio just down the street will be broadcasting live Thursday afternoon and Friday
Good. Maybe you can talk to me while I'm there. And actually, I was referring to myself as the special guest if anyone was interested. lol Apparently no one got the humor behind it. Smile
AWWW BC... I'll come and see you too!! LOL...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I know BCF4L but Fox I will need you to wear some BGR stuff so I know who to look for.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I know BCF4L but Fox I will need you to wear some BGR stuff so I know who to look for.
:confused: Do I know you? I'm confused now. lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:I know BCF4L but Fox I will need you to wear some BGR stuff so I know who to look for.
I've got pics posted here in the gallery...BCF4L, be sure and let me know who you are.

BTW, BCF4L, I had a feeling you were talking about you being the special guest.
Smile
FOOD FOOD FOOD! Can't wait
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:FOOD FOOD FOOD! Can't wait
Big Grin haha amen
I don't know what's wrong with me...I have been down there from 1 today until now and I can hardly walk. I play ball almost everyday, my legs have never hurt this bad. Sad
vundy33 Wrote:I don't know what's wrong with me...I have been down there from 1 today until now and I can hardly walk. I play ball almost everyday, my legs have never hurt this bad. Sad
It'll do that to you! It's worth it though!
I'll miss the food since I can't come this year!
vundy33 Wrote:I don't know what's wrong with me...I have been down there from 1 today until now and I can hardly walk. I play ball almost everyday, my legs have never hurt this bad. Sad

I am the same way. I went home and slept

I know what ya mean man! Sucks badly.
I'm bringing my puppy today!
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I'm bringing my puppy today!

Yea you and about a hundred other people.
Andre Woodson?
BCF4L Wrote:Be sure to stop by the Appalachian Wireless booth during Hillbilly Days in Pikeville . We should have a special guest on hand (me lol). Hope you guys enjoy the weekend.

Hook a brother up with a new razr lol?
It's old age and believe me...It only gets worse!!!
Cant even compete with Thunder Over Louisville.
RavenBoy Wrote:Cant even compete with Thunder Over Louisville.

They're two completely different events, of course they don't compete Rolleyes

It's not trying to compete. If Hillbilly Days were to try and become the drunken fireworks festival then yeah, you could say they were competing, but that's not what Hillbilly Days is.

Thunder is also held in Louisville, an area with more access because of highways, etc.

Oh, and Louisville's population is 709,286 (city, not consolidated) and Thunder only averages 625,000 a year. Pikeville's population is 6,500, but Hillbilly Days estimated 100,000 people last year. That's a big feat for a city that's not as easy to get to, and to go several times over it's own population for an event.

But this thread is about Hillbilly Days, not Thunder, so let's try to stay on topic. If you want to discuss Thunder you can do so in that thread, or if you would like to further discuss the comparisons then feel free to create a thread that does so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:They're two completely different events, of course they don't compete Rolleyes

It's not trying to compete. If Hillbilly Days were to try and become the drunken fireworks festival then yeah, you could say they were competing, but that's not what Hillbilly Days is.

Thunder is also held in Louisville, an area with more access because of highways, etc.

Oh, and Louisville's population is 709,286 (city, not consolidated) and Thunder only averages 625,000 a year. Pikeville's population is 6,500, but Hillbilly Days estimated 100,000 people last year. That's a big feat for a city that's not as easy to get to, and to go several times over it's own population for an event.

But this thread is about Hillbilly Days, not Thunder, so let's try to stay on topic. If you want to discuss Thunder you can do so in that thread, or if you would like to further discuss the comparisons then feel free to create a thread that does so.
I know I know, I wasent taking it that far though.
Today the UK Basketball Seniors were there signing stuff and taking pictures. I didn't know they was supposed to be there and I was just walking and this guy turned around and I was like "that is Ramel Bradley!"
Lady_Warrior Wrote:Today the UK Basketball Seniors were there signing stuff and taking pictures. I didn't know they was supposed to be there and I was just walking and this guy turned around and I was like "that is Ramel Bradley!"
I thought he was trying to make the NBA.
Lady_Warrior Wrote:Today the UK Basketball Seniors were there signing stuff and taking pictures. I didn't know they was supposed to be there and I was just walking and this guy turned around and I was like "that is Ramel Bradley!"

Well I wish I woulda been there saturday then and seen em, so I could punch Bradley and Crawford both right in the mouth.

As for friday, I put on another 10 pounds, lol. I ate 2 Gairo's(sp) and a seafood platter. Then went and partied my butt off up Island Creek til about 6 in the mornin.
Redneck Wrote:Well I wish I woulda been there saturday then and seen em, so I could punch Bradley and Crawford both right in the mouth.

As for friday, I put on another 10 pounds, lol. I ate 2 Gairo's(sp) and a seafood platter. Then went and partied my butt off up Island Creek til about 6 in the mornin.
No Funnel Cake?TongueirateSho