Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery Co 3 - George Rogers Clark 2 (8 innings)
Ty Combs started for MC and goes 4 2/3 innings, leaving the game tied 2-2. Matt Eversole comes in and gets the win. Ty Combs gets the game winning hit in the bottom of the 8th. Taylor Potter and Ty Combs 1 RBI each, MC's other run scored on wild pitch.
Big District win for the Indians, who are now 3-0 in District play.

GRC had their chances, but MC came up with the big outs when needed.

Even Bennett threw for GRC and went 7 1/3 giving up only 2 hits.

Bennett and Barker both had 2B for GRC. Bennett 1 RBI, GRC's other run was UE. Not sure of the young mans name, I think he's an 8th grader that started 3rd, he was 3-5 and has a very nice stroke from the left side of the plate.

MC
R 3
H 3
E 2
LOB 7

GRC
R 2
H 10
E 0
LOB 15
643DP Wrote:Ty Combs started for MC and goes 4 2/3 innings, leaving the game tied 2-2. Matt Eversole comes in and gets the win. Ty Combs gets the game winning hit in the bottom of the 8th. Taylor Potter and Ty Combs 1 RBI each, MC's other run scored on wild pitch.
Big District win for the Indians, who are now 3-0 in District play.

GRC had their chances, but MC came up with the big outs when needed.

Even Bennett threw for GRC and went 7 1/3 giving up only 2 hits.

Bennett and Barker both had 2B for GRC. Bennett 1 RBI, GRC's other run was UE. Not sure of the young mans name, I think he's an 8th grader that started 3rd, he was 3-5 and has a very nice stroke from the left side of the plate.

MC
R 3
H 3
E 2
LOB 7

GRC
R 2
H 10
E 0
LOB 15

Wow! This is a big win for Montgomery County. Two years ago this team was down and out. Gene has turned this bunch around to a contender in that regioin again. What a great job by Montgomery, sounds like a really good game to watch.
Congrats Montgomery.
I can't believe how many runners GRC lefton base AMAZING :eek:
It happens all the time in HS baseball. Smile
Godspeed Wrote:It happens all the time in HS baseball. Smile

It happens all the time for the Reds LOLSmile
14th Champ Wrote:It happens all the time for the Reds LOLSmile
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile