Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrick Jasper Transferring? (RUMOR)
Money Maker Wrote:Any PG that Uk gets can fill the slot and be as effective as Jasper was for UK. Bradley, Crawford and Patterson was the Big 3 that did it all. Stevenson came on strong after Patterson was injured. But as for Jasper, to be completly honest, I think we are better without him.

How can you say that any point guard can fill his spot.
I can say that any PG can fill his spot because I know that Uk is a elite program that only recruit elite players. I can also say this because I'm not sure if it would have even been his spot this year.
Wonder who the 3 schools he is considering is??
bleedblue Wrote:Wonder who the 3 schools he is considering is??

I read that one was UNLV.
This hurts UK and I will miss him, but I am glad he decided to leave, just so he wouldnt have to be put down by loser fans like UK has. He deserves much better than what most of you have said about him. Come on, how can he be replaced that easily? You people must be stoned! He rebounded better than most big men, especially Patterson, better ballhandler, passer, and was improving his shot. I hope wherever he goes, he gets the chance to play against us and show the dumb UK fans that have said what they said about him what he can do, I said the same about Legion, I hope we get the chance to play Illinois sometime in the future. You people make me sick.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:This hurts UK and I will miss him, but I am glad he decided to leave, just so he wouldnt have to be put down by loser fans like UK has. He deserves much better than what most of you have said about him. Come on, how can he be replaced that easily? You people must be stoned! He rebounded better than most big men, especially Patterson, better ballhandler, passer, and was improving his shot. I hope wherever he goes, he gets the chance to play against us and show the dumb UK fans that have said what they said about him what he can do, I said the same about Legion, I hope we get the chance to play Illinois sometime in the future. You people make me sick.

Patterson averaged 7.7 rebounds per game, Derrick averaged 5.4 rebounds per game. So I don't know were you getting all of that at. Also, Kentucky fans are very loyal to there players, but if they decide there going to leave than there will be a percentage that will show nothing but hate, then there are fans that will wish him the best of luck.

As for Legion, he left because he didn't see eye to eye with Gillispie, it had nothing to do with the fans.

Not everyone is cut out for the way Gillispie runs the Kentucky basketball program, but the ones that are cut out for it love it. Like Crawford & Bradley have said numerous times, they believe that UK is heading in the right direction and that Gillispie was the best coach they've ever had.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:This hurts UK and I will miss him, but I am glad he decided to leave, just so he wouldnt have to be put down by loser fans like UK has. He deserves much better than what most of you have said about him. Come on, how can he be replaced that easily? You people must be stoned! He rebounded better than most big men, especially Patterson, better ballhandler, passer, and was improving his shot. I hope wherever he goes, he gets the chance to play against us and show the dumb UK fans that have said what they said about him what he can do, I said the same about Legion, I hope we get the chance to play Illinois sometime in the future. You people make me sick.

Well I must be stoned to the bone but you have to be high as a kite!! How in the world can you say that Jasper is better than Patterson in rebounding? Look at the stats from this past year. I'm not saying Jasper isnt good but he can be replaced very easy. BTW, us UK fans that you call losers happen to be the most passionate and loyal fans in college basketball. You don't have to take my word for it, just visit RUPP sometime and you will see 24,000 of us!:wenumber1
Money Maker Wrote:Well I must be stoned to the bone but you have to be high as a kite!! How in the world can you say that Jasper is better than Patterson in rebounding? Look at the stats from this past year. I'm not saying Jasper isnt good but he can be replaced very easy. BTW, us UK fans that you call losers happen to be the most passionate and loyal fans in college basketball. You don't have to take my word for it, just visit RUPP sometime and you will see 24,000 of us!:wenumber1

If your so passionate and loyal then why do you keep putting Jasper down and saying that he can be easily replaced
colts12 Wrote:If your so passionate and loyal then why do you keep putting Jasper down and saying that he can be easily replaced

I'm probably one of the most passionate fans ever, just because I state the facts that he can/will be replaced VERY easy don't make me a loser fan. Just because he plays for UK doesn't automatically make him great and dont me have to like him. Another thing, I'm not putting him down, I said he was a good ball player but UK dont need him and won't miss a beat without him. But nice try on being a smart elic, you deserve a hand clap on your try. :Clap:
Money Maker Wrote:I'm probably one of the most passionate fans ever, just because I state the facts that he can/will be replaced VERY easy don't make me a loser fan. Just because he plays for UK doesn't automatically make him great and dont me have to like him. Another thing, I'm not putting him down, I said he was a good ball player but UK dont need him and won't miss a beat without him. But nice try on being a smart elic, you deserve a hand clap on your try. :Clap:

1. I didnt say you were a loser fan. That was that other guy up there.
2. I think that we will struggle at first without him because we still havent signed a true point guard.
and 3. IDK what you are talking about. You are the one thats being a smart elic.
colts12 Wrote:1. I didnt say you were a loser fan. That was that other guy up there.
2. I think that we will struggle at first without him because we still havent signed a true point guard.
and 3. IDK what you are talking about. You are the one thats being a smart elic.

1. You questioned me about being a true fan.

2. You can count on BGC to get that PG.

3. you were being a smart elic by stateing "IF you a passionate fan"

Like I said "Jasper won't be missed AT ALL" :Thumbs:
Money Maker Wrote:1. You questioned me about being a true fan.

2. You can count on BGC to get that PG.

3. you were being a smart elic by stateing "IF you a passionate fan"

Like I said "Jasper won't be missed AT ALL" :Thumbs:

Well I dont know if you can count on BCG. Hes already let a couple of recruits go and McCoy is the only PG left that we want. Even if we dont get McCoy Im sure BCG will find another PG but he wont be as talented.

What I said was not a smart elic statement. Mabey I was questioning your fanhood but that was it.

And your probably one of the only ones who wouldn't miss Jasper.
colts12 Wrote:Well I dont know if you can count on BCG. Hes already let a couple of recruits go and McCoy is the only PG left that we want. Even if we dont get McCoy Im sure BCG will find another PG but he wont be as talented.

What I said was not a smart elic statement. Mabey I was questioning your fanhood but that was it.

And your probably one of the only ones who wouldn't miss Jasper.

So your saying you can see the future and any pg he gets wont be as talented??

You can question my fanhood anytime you want, sorry I'm just a straight forward guy that states what I think.

I might be the only one as of right now, but when its all said and done, they will be others saying the same thing.
Money Maker Wrote:So your saying you can see the future and any pg he gets wont be as talented??

You can question my fanhood anytime you want, sorry I'm just a straight forward guy that states what I think.

I might be the only one as of right now, but when its all said and done, they will be others saying the same thing.

What are you talking about? I never said that I could tell the future. I just said that if we dont get McCoy (which I think we will) that that person wont be as talented as McCoy, and thats just my opinion because from what Ive seen and heard , McCoy looks like a really solid player that could help us out a lot.

.....So can you tell the future and say that everyone will be saying that we dont need Jasper?
colts12 Wrote:What are you talking about? I never said that I could tell the future. I just said that if we dont get McCoy (which I think we will) that that person wont be as talented as McCoy, and thats just my opinion because from what Ive seen and heard , McCoy looks like a really solid player that could help us out a lot.

.....So can you tell the future and say that everyone will be saying that we dont need Jasper?

Yes, I can tell the future and my mind is telling me that you will be finishing up on your 3rd bag of chips, 8th can of pop, and you will probably sit behind your computer for the rest of your life. I can also see Jasper going else where and not getting any playing time. Uk will improve there record and do much much better without his careless turnovers next year as well. :Thumbs:
Money Maker Wrote:Yes, I can tell the future and my mind is telling me that you will be finishing up on your 3rd bag of chips, 8th can of pop, and you will probably sit behind your computer for the rest of your life. I can also see Jasper going else where and not getting any playing time. Uk will improve there record and do much much better without his careless turnovers next year as well. :Thumbs:

ok first off you dont even know me and that statement was way off subject and I dont even drink pop.(Dasani, Gatorade, and Vitamin Water is all that goes into my body). And if you would like to know, today my friends and I are going to go play play some basketball, then Im going to go up to the driving range , and tonight im going to go see a movie. So I guess your right I will be sitting behind the computer for the rest of my life.

..and Im tired of arguing with you. Lets get back on subject. If you would like to insult me more you can just send me a PM.
colts12 Wrote:ok first off you dont even know me and that statement was way off subject and I dont even drink pop.(Dasani, Gatorade, and Vitamin Water is all that goes into my body). And if you would like to know, today my friends and I are going to go play play some basketball, then Im going to go up to the driving range , and tonight im going to go see a movie. So I guess your right I will be sitting behind the computer for the rest of my life.

..and Im tired of arguing with you. Lets get back on subject. If you would like to insult me more you can just send me a PM.

No need for pm.. getting back on subject sounds good to me..
Not to get off topic here like you already did mr money maker, but who do you think you are to say anything about what people do with their time. So what if people drink pop, eat chips and get on the computer, are you god and trying to be judge of everyone else and what they do. I hate people like you, you think just because people live differently than you that you are better than them, when in fact you are no more better than the trash people throw away everyday. Now, to get back on topic, Jasper was, is and will be a good player wherever he goes, and yes at times he was a better rebounder than Patterson, and just because Patterson averaged more, doesnt mean a thing. I also still dont understand where you are getting the idea that he made careless turnovers, he was the best ballhandler and passer on the team. If UK does get a pg, I hope he does turn out to be as good as Jasper, but I doubt it. Notice, im not making bold predictions like you, by saying things like fans will be thinking the same as you and that this player will be better than that one, im just going on hope. By the way, if more fans start thinking like you then I feel sorry for them.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Not to get off topic here like you already did mr money maker, but who do you think you are to say anything about what people do with their time. So what if people drink pop, eat chips and get on the computer, are you god and trying to be judge of everyone else and what they do. I hate people like you, you think just because people live differently than you that you are better than them, when in fact you are no more better than the trash people throw away everyday. Now, to get back on topic, Jasper was, is and will be a good player wherever he goes, and yes at times he was a better rebounder than Patterson, and just because Patterson averaged more, doesnt mean a thing. I also still dont understand where you are getting the idea that he made careless turnovers, he was the best ballhandler and passer on the team. If UK does get a pg, I hope he does turn out to be as good as Jasper, but I doubt it. Notice, im not making bold predictions like you, by saying things like fans will be thinking the same as you and that this player will be better than that one, im just going on hope. By the way, if more fans start thinking like you then I feel sorry for them.

This has to be the first time I have agreed with you. On everything you posted here.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Not to get off topic here like you already did mr money maker, but who do you think you are to say anything about what people do with their time. So what if people drink pop, eat chips and get on the computer, are you god and trying to be judge of everyone else and what they do. I hate people like you, you think just because people live differently than you that you are better than them, when in fact you are no more better than the trash people throw away everyday. Now, to get back on topic, Jasper was, is and will be a good player wherever he goes, and yes at times he was a better rebounder than Patterson, and just because Patterson averaged more, doesnt mean a thing. I also still dont understand where you are getting the idea that he made careless turnovers, he was the best ballhandler and passer on the team. If UK does get a pg, I hope he does turn out to be as good as Jasper, but I doubt it. Notice, im not making bold predictions like you, by saying things like fans will be thinking the same as you and that this player will be better than that one, im just going on hope. By the way, if more fans start thinking like you then I feel sorry for them.

I was trying to keep this clean but since you wont have it anyway then YES, I am GOD.. I know everything before it happens..:kneel: I already knew you were going to get all peed off..Smile Idk if you are watching the same Uk team I'm watching but at no time jasper rebounded better than patterson unless your talking about when patterson was hurt on the bench..lol and take a look at the 1st round of tourney when jasper made 3 straight turnovers when Uk was trying to make a run and come back.. but you made a good effort on being a smart elic as well so you deserve a hand clap too.. :Thumbs:
Lets keep it civil now.
Jasper was the adhesive that kept the team together at the end of the year. He may have had a couple of turnovers, but it nothing like what "Money Maker" is exagerating it to be. He will be missed greatly. Even if he didn't average points, we didn't need him to. We had three scorers, but he was a rebounder and a great leader on the floor. He will be a great addition to any team that gets him, and I think we are losing as a program by not fighting to keep him more than we are.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Jasper was the adhesive that kept the team together at the end of the year. He may have had a couple of turnovers, but it nothing like what "Money Maker" is exagerating it to be. He will be missed greatly. Even if he didn't average points, we didn't need him to. We had three scorers, but he was a rebounder and a great leader on the floor. He will be a great addition to any team that gets him, and I think we are losing as a program by not fighting to keep him more than we are.

Good post.

I truly think that the coaching staff is doing there best at trying to keep Jasper in Lexington, even the fans are doing a great job at it by sending tons of mail on why he should stay.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Jasper was the adhesive that kept the team together at the end of the year. He may have had a couple of turnovers, but it nothing like what "Money Maker" is exagerating it to be. He will be missed greatly. Even if he didn't average points, we didn't need him to. We had three scorers, but he was a rebounder and a great leader on the floor. He will be a great addition to any team that gets him, and I think we are losing as a program by not fighting to keep him more than we are.

You just made my day. Everything you said is absolutely true. He was a very big part of this team.
bluegrassballa Wrote:You just made my day. Everything you said is absolutely true. He was a very big part of this team.

He is such a big part of this team, I don't see how we can go on without this guy. I would like to compare himm to Steve Nash or Chris Paul.. except he is a little better rebounder and scorer.. BCG needs fired for not trying to make him stay.. REMEMBER THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.. :Thumbs:
bluegrassballa Wrote:You just made my day. Everything you said is absolutely true. He was a very big part of this team.

He is such a big part of this team, I don't see how we can go on without this guy. I would like to compare himm to Steve Nash or Chris Paul.. except he is a little better rebounder and scorer.. BCG needs fired for not trying to make him stay.. REMEMBER THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.. :Thumbs:

Haha good!

BREAKING NEWS!!! BILLY G. WAS SEEN ON HIS KNEES BEGGIN AND PLEEING TO JASPER FOR HIM TO STAY.. :lmao: JK
Money Maker Wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!! BILLY G. WAS SEEN ON HIS KNEES BEGGIN AND PLEEING TO JASPER FOR HIM TO STAY.. :lmao: JK

Grow up man, everybody is tired of the smart alec remarks. It would be nice to have a discussion without all the b.s. involved.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Grow up man, everybody is tired of the smart alec remarks. It would be nice to have a discussion without all the b.s. involved.

I was trying to think of something to reply to Money Makers stupid post but you did it for me. Thank You!