Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 4 - Johnson Central 1
Final!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
A close game that saw both teams have several errors. JC's errors were more costly than LC. However the game was won on the mound with Caudill having 13 K's and JC only striking out 1 LC batter. This was the third game that college coaches have been in attendance at LC and softball in the mountains is fast becoming known throughout the state. Next up for LC is a weekend trip to Corbin.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:A close game that saw both teams have several errors. JC's errors were more costly than LC. However the game was won on the mound with Caudill having 13 K's and JC only striking out 1 LC batter. This was the third game that college coaches have been in attendance at LC and softball in the mountains is fast becoming known throughout the state. Next up for LC is a weekend trip to Corbin.
I remember seeing some young ladies throughout the years training at KC Diamond in the off season on pitching. Would this be one of those young ladies?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I remember seeing some young ladies throughout the years training at KC Diamond in the off season on pitching. Would this be one of those young ladies?
Caudill trains at KC Diamond and with Vernon Bibb. She used to be a wild pitch thrower and has developed into a very solid pitcher with 5 good pitches and excellent pitch location control.
I have known this young lady sence the day she came into this world. She's a great kid and has some super parents. Kept it up girls you all have the making's of really making some noise this year . Go Lady DawgsTongueirateSho
Congrats
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Caudill trains at KC Diamond and with Vernon Bibb. She used to be a wild pitch thrower and has developed into a very solid pitcher with 5 good pitches and excellent pitch location control.
I remember her very well. There were two young ladies that used to train together.

Good to see the hard work pay off.