Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurs 117 Suns 115 Double Overtime
Spurs lead 1-0 in the best of 7 series. Tim Duncan hit the game tieing 3 pointer to send the game into the 2nd overtime, who would have thunk it? :confused:
Suns should have won that game but couldnt finish, Great game.
When I seen Duncan go for the 3 I thought there goes the game looks like the Suns win.
I hope the Suns win it though.
-STAT- Wrote:Spurs lead 1-0 in the best of 7 series. Tim Duncan hit the game tieing 3 pointer to send the game into the 2nd overtime, who would have thunk it? :confused:

Hit a 3? To tie? No way!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:Hit a 3? To tie? No way!!

Yeah, and to beat it all it was first 3 point make of the season! But anyone that wide open as Duncan was should make that, other than Shaq who didn't guard him.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah, and to beat it all it was first 3 point make of the season! But anyone that wide open as Duncan was should make that, other than Shaq who didn't guard him.

That makes me think has Shaq ever made a 3 this season or in his career?
Suns should've won this one. Barbosa shot the last shot in Regulation, and Diaw shot the last one in the 1st overtime. Then in the 2nd overtime Nash shot the clutch three with a few seconds on the clock. Where was Nash or Stoudemire in the 4th and 1st overtime. They have to be the ones to take those shots IMO.