Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showdown in Jack's Creek!
That sounds good to me, I talked to Jesse James about the road last night. I'll cross any line knock chips off your shoulder or whatever. We don't need any trees to hide behind you guys probably can't hit us if we were in a open field. We step up to any challenge, unlike some of your team mates, such as the so called Sniper who must be eating a lot of chicken these days since he's grown feathers and turned into one, WOOOOOOOO.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:That sounds good to me, I talked to Jesse James about the road last night. I'll cross any line knock chips off your shoulder or whatever. We don't need any trees to hide behind you guys probably can't hit us if we were in a open field. We step up to any challenge, unlike some of your team mates, such as the so called Sniper who must be eating a lot of chicken these days since he's grown feathers and turned into one, WOOOOOOOO.
That's a roughen!Cool
Johnny Ringo Wrote:NO, we won't let the Sniper win one next time, this is a NO MERCY TOUR, they'll have to earn their win which isn't gonna happen. They may win a battle every once in a blue moon but they'll never win the war. First Doc can't take it, now the Sniper is running scared. Wyatt & the Judge probably aren't far from giving up. As for the new guy like you said yesterday Amun-ra, "CAMO" word for the day.

Is that right Ringo??????:lmao:
They need to change the thread name to "Smackdown in Jackcreek" cowboy style Lmao
I found these old paintball threads... haha moved them to the new forum.... Its funny how things have changed....haha

Cowboys are the Best...
I will tell it looked as if Amun-Ra and Ringo had a lot of sass mouth back in the day. What happened to them because they are no where to be found on BGR now. Oh yeah that's right THE COWBOYS SHUT THEIR SASS MOUTH UP RIGHT FAST. Now they now their role, sit tight, shut up and when we need something Ringo and Amun-Ra can go get it, cause we all know they are the Cowboy's B!TC_ES these days.
Glad you brought these old ones out Tate.
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo
NO, we won't let the Sniper win one next time, this is a [B]NO MERCY TOUR, they'll have to earn their win which isn't gonna happen. They may win a battle every once in a blue moon but they'll never win the war. First Doc can't take it, now the Sniper is running scared. Wyatt & the Judge probably aren't far from giving up. As for the new guy like you said yesterday Amun-ra, "CAMO" word for the day.[/B]

TATE_64 Wrote:Is that right Ringo??????:lmao:

:Thumbs: WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post tate! your getting a glimpse of what we went through for about a year. However, we all know history has proved Ringo wrong and he is currently chewing on those words becasue the sniper and the other founders never lost the faith, then when all you guys came aboard they didn't stand a chance Big Grin

:lmao:
Yeah, the yella ones are eating some crow... now....

My oh my, how the tables have turned.....

Why Ringo.... It looks like the SNIPER just walked over your grave...:blabbermo:lmao::Clap::biggrin:

Cowboys
are :1:
Ringo's not allowed on the computer until 10 in the mornings. Cordella is still trying to get 11 per cent off on one from Wallyville.:biggrin: