Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celtics to 104-81 playoff win over Hawks
BOSTON (AP)—Kevin Garnett took a moment to control his emotions before running into the arena for his first playoff game in four years.

“I had to slow down as I ran through the tunnel and to hear the crowd, to hear the building rocking and the bleachers were shaking,” Boston’s best player said. “I had to take a minute for myself, man, just thank the lord I was back in this position.”

He’s the biggest reason the Celtics are back in the playoffs for the first time in three years, leading them with his intensity and his skill. Both were there Sunday night when Boston beat the Atlanta Hawks 104-81

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=A...02&prov=ap
Garnett is and has been one of my favorite players since his rookie season. Although I could never root for his old team, I always did for him. I hope the Celtics win it all.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Garnett is and has been one of my favorite players since his rookie season. Although I could never root for his old team, I always did for him. I hope the Celtics win it all.

I'm the same as you. I always rooted for KG. Favorite player. But this was a good win for the Celtics. Nice performance out of Rajon as well! Good shooting from the Ex-Cat.
I hope they win it all too.