Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL's drug policy
I was reading the Playboy Forum in the February or March edition and I came across an intriguing article.

The write was flat out against the NFL's testing players for illeagal drug use. Said it was no buisness of the league's what a player does off the field. Then he said that if the league tests players and hold them to those standards then it should for all people employed by a team. All the way down to the people who sell tickets.

The way I look at it, is that playing in the NFl is a job. Other jobs require drug testing. So what is the difference between the NFL and say Walmart? Just because they are playing a sport? So I whole-heartdly disagree with that writer. I say test them every week.

What's your thoughts BGR?
no just because you are an athlete doesnt mean you have more freedom than anyone else
I think they should be tested and I disagree with the writer. They should be tested. I mean, if most of the players did take drugs and supplements, they will tell younger players that it is alright to take them. And it isn't. I think it is a great idea to test players for drugs.