Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan County 2 Lawrence County 1
via KHSAA
This is unbelievable. There must of been somthing wrong with the bulldawgs. Aren't they supposed to be ranked like #12 in the state? and didn't they beat Morgan Co. by quite a few earlier in the season?
Morgan isn't a bad team, and I don't think Lawrence is the best offensive team in the world.
I agree, they dont have the best bats in the world but they do have a good D
Panther Thunder Wrote:Morgan isn't a bad team, and .
I guess you know you just committed blasphemy. They're gonna be all over you like ducks on a junebug.:yikes:

Smile
WOW congrats Morgon Co. on the win over the #12 team in the state.
Who pitched for both teams. Did Andy pitch for Morgan beacause he was a **** of a pitcher when he was 15 and i havent seen him since.
Cangats Morgan!!!!!
Not one Lawrence Co. fan has posted on this one. Ghostly quiet . What are some of the details?
Good job Morgan Co.
Congrats Morgan County
I'm very interested to hear what happened to the Bulldawgs. No hitting obviously. Or tons of runners left on base. Either way congrats to Morgan Co.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Not one Lawrence Co. fan has posted on this one. Ghostly quiet . What are some of the details?

I am sure they will. And I dont know what happened I wasnt there. But it doesnt matter with you because all you want to do is try and stir the pot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats Morgan Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I heard that Keeton didn't start all of his regulars. Any truth to that?
Batpuff Wrote:I am sure they will. And I dont know what happened I wasnt there. But it doesnt matter with you because all you want to do is try and stir the pot.

Stir what pot , I just asked a question? You always go and know the details when they win, sorry, I just assumed you would know the details when they lose.
DAWG_FAN Wrote:I heard that Keeton didn't start all of his regulars. Any truth to that?

Why would he not do that?
I guess only he knows the answer to that....
Big Dawg Wrote:I guess only he knows the answer to that....
Naw, I think that you know the answer to that too.

Would it be more like they all started and didn't all finish? Then again,perhaps they had cross country practice to get to?
You asked the question-I gave you the best (and only) answer I had. I have no clue why he didn't start all his regulars.

I'll give you credit though-cute, very cute-but I expected nothing else from you.

And no they DIDN'T start.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Stir what pot , I just asked a question? You always go and know the details when they win, sorry, I just assumed you would know the details when they lose.
Well I guess they didnt score enough runs. But it wouldnt matter because no matter what answer you would have gotten you would have had something smart butt to say about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Big Dawg Wrote:You asked the question-I gave you the best (and only) answer I had. I have no clue why he didn't start all his regulars.

I'll give you credit though-cute, very cute-but I expected nothing else from you.

And no they DIDN'T start.
Boy, that wasn't very nice. I just ask a question and try to have an intelligent conversation, and then the personal stuff starts.

There is no doubt that Lawrence has a very good team and program and you may think I hate Lawrence Co. and the program. But, to be quite honest there is probably not a bigger fan of Randy Keeton outside of Lawrence Co. than myself and I have been a huge fan of the LC baseball program for many years. Way before this current group of players , parents , and fans ever became involved with Lawrence Co. baseball. What would be refreshing is to actually get the truth on matters, not read about one exaggeration after another, and to try to actually get honest and unbiased comments . I want LC to do well, I really do, but the current fan base of Lawrence Co. really makes it hard for some of us longtime admirers from afar of the program to stomach. There are a lot of lessons some of you all could learn from the prior group of players, fans and parents from the last really great group that played at LC.
Batpuff Wrote:Well I guess they didnt score enough runs. But it wouldnt matter because no matter what answer you would have gotten you would have had something smart butt to say about it.
Your not being very nice either.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Naw, I think that you know the answer to that too.

Would it be more like they all started and didn't all finish? Then again,perhaps they had cross country practice to get to?

I'm not being nice??? What was this all about???

I simply said I don't know why he didn't play his regulars and I don't. You said you thought I did know....

and the cute part was the little "cross country practice remark?
Big Dawg Wrote:I'm not being nice??? What was this all about???

I simply said I don't know why he didn't play his regulars and I don't. You said you thought I did know....

and the cute part was the little "cross country practice remark?
Please explain.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Boy, that wasn't very nice. I just ask a question and try to have an intelligent conversation, and then the personal stuff starts.

There is no doubt that Lawrence has a very good team and program and you may think I hate Lawrence Co. and the program. But, to be quite honest there is probably not a bigger fan of Randy Keeton outside of Lawrence Co. than myself and I have been a huge fan of the LC baseball program for many years. Way before this current group of players , parents , and fans ever became involved with Lawrence Co. baseball. What would be refreshing is to actually get the truth on matters, not read about one exaggeration after another, and to try to actually get honest and unbiased comments . I want LC to do well, I really do, but the current fan base of Lawrence Co. really makes it hard for some of us longtime admirers from afar of the program to stomach. There are a lot of lessons some of you all could learn from the prior group of players, fans and parents from the last really great group that played at LC.

There is no doubt that the ones of us that do post on here are stating what we see and think and I resent that YOU are the one that always judges us to be overstating and exaggerating things. We do nothing more than any other fans do when they post about their team. This forum is to state opinions-not be personal but it seems that is what always happens.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Please explain.

Explain what??? YOU asked if our starters had"cross country practice" to get to? You explain-you said it.

Some of our regular starters did not start-I figure Randy is the only one that knows why.
That was the only thing on the table if I remember correctly.
Big Dawg Wrote:There is no doubt that the ones of us that do post on here are stating what we see and think and I resent that YOU are the one that always judges us to be overstating and exaggerating things. We do nothing more than any other fans do when they post about their team. This forum is to state opinions-not be personal but it seems that is what always happens.
Perhaps it 's that I actually know way more than what some of you think I know and can call your hands on some of it, and that really irritates some of you.

How about when someone asks a legitimate question, we get a legitimate answer then. So far all I have gotten , is "smart butt" comments and then "cute" accusations, for asking actual questions about the game. I certainly did not initiate that type of comments with anything that I asked.

Again I ask, why would the cross county question be of such a sensitive nature? You said it was cute. I would certainly like to know why?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Perhaps it 's that I actually know way more than what some of you think I know and can call your hands on some of it, and that really irritates some of you.

How about when someone asks a legitimate question, we get a legitimate answer then. So far all I have gotten , is "smart butt" comments and then "cute" accusations, for asking actual questions about the game. I certainly did not initiate that type of comments with anything that I asked.

Again I ask, why would the cross county question be of such a sensitive nature? You said it was cute. I would certainly like to know why?

Jesus-its not sensitive. The boys had to run when they got back to LC last night and apparently you knew that. I assumed you were being "cute". I never said you were a "smart butt".
Wouldn't you be a bit defensive if we posted some of the things about JC that you post about LC?
Let me start this fresh.

You asked if anyone knew why Coach didn't start his regulars.

I answered that I figured he was the only one that knew the answer to that. You then said you thought I knew why.

I stated that no I did not.

Why does everything initiate a big deal with you??
Big Dawg Wrote:Jesus-its not sensitive. The boys had to run when they got back to LC last night and apparently you knew that. I assumed you were being "cute". I never said you were a "smart butt".
Wouldn't you be a bit defensive if we posted some of the things about JC that you post about LC?
Didn't say that you said that, but someone else did, and it really hurt because I thought we were buddies.

No, probably not, because I have never run anything about LC down. I just am able to correct some of the infalacies that get posted to the best of my knowedge. I think that's all I've ever done. And that is the part that really gets to some of you guys. Like I said, there is a lot of lessons that can be learned from some of your programs predecesors about how to accept and deal with success.