Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Woodson how much longer?
How much longer are we going to have to wait we are in RD 4 and no Woodson? I mean come on the QB from SDS went in the draft b-4 him. To add to this 0 of UK players have been drafted i really thought Tamme and Woodson would go RD 3!
I don't know but they just showed highlights of some quarterbacks left on the board and everyone was mentioned except for Woodson.

This is kind of like that Eminem & Dr. Dre song, "forgot about Dre".

I truly think that Burton or Tamme will go before Woodson.
This goes to show Woodson had a lot of players around him that made him as good as what he was. However, none of them are getting any love anyway. This is shocking, considering the records he broke and how he led his team this year. Is he an NFL quarterback? More so than Jared Lorenzen I think, but I am no NFL coach, so what do I know?
Burton is on the best available list right now but I've wondered the same thing all day about Woodson where and when he will be drafted. My best guess will be he goes in the 5th or 6th round to the Bears.
I have a feeling he is going to be a free agent.
I think he'll got late 5th-early 6th...
The only teams I can see taken Andre' is, Detroit, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Chicago, and Kansas City.

I was surprised that Detroit passed up on him but I guess that he may be available later on in the 5th or early 6th rounds.

The Buccaneers are coming up so he even go there.
The Steelers just took Dennis Dixon. Unbelievible.
blackcat_student Wrote:The Buccaneers are coming up so he even go there.

Well, they decided to take Josh Johnson...whoever that is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Bucs just picked Josh Johnson, QB from San Diego, over Woodson.
Wow...Senior Bowl is really making Woodson get the shaft.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And we keep waiting.................................
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He will not get drafted as well as the rest of the UK seniors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Beef Wrote:Wow...Senior Bowl is really making Woodson get the shaft.

Yeah, thinking back when Martz took Woodson out of his comfort zone really killed Woodson's draft stock, and that really ****es me off. Whoever ends up with Woodson will get a true leader at quarterback.
Well Woodson just went to the Giants.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Giants just got Andre Woodson!!