Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacob Tamme Drafted by Colts 4th Round
Tamme is the first Wildcat taken in the draft by the Colts.
Drafted #28 in Round 4 (127 overall)

Good team to start out with!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
im glad he went here now we need to get andre of the board
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Woo Hoo! I couldnt have wished for a better pick.
That is a great fit for him since he is not a blocking Tight End.
Heres a link to a phone interview with Tamme after being selected.

http://www.colts.com/video/selectmediaflash.cfm
This is awesome!! I think he will be good for this team. Awesome recieving tight end. Awesome to see a kid that played kentucky high school football going to the pros.
I loved this pick by the Colts, it gives them another receiving threat to go along with Harrison, Wayne, Clark, and Gonzalez and will make Manning even better than what he is. I think Tamme will get alot of playing time, maybe not to start out but soon. The better player coming out of UK in this draft was taken ahead of Woodson and Burton and the others. Im still kind of surprised that Woodyard hasnt been drafted yet.
Congrats to Tamme!! Good fit for him.
His career could EXPLODE within 3 years in Indy! Great pic from a great team!
Wait and see, this will be considered a steal in the future. Peyton Manning will absolutely LOVE Jacob Tamme. A big target with great hands and will tear through a steel wall to catch a ball. Great pick!! And congrats Jacob!
Like the pick, probably as good of a fit as Chris Long will be in St. Louis. (Jake Long will flop since he was signed before the draft.) Tamme is already listed on the Colts roster, along with the other top 3 of the Colts draft pick. I think he'll start out the year on the depth chart at #3 but will wind up being the backup for Dallas Clark. I feel he's already better then the Colts #2 in Bryan Fletcher. Good luck Jacob.
Yeah the Colts have a great tight end in Dallas Clark and Tamme will be yet another great TE and will fit in well at Indy! Congrats Jacob!
I thought that he would be a good pick-up for the Bengals
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
This is the best possible position for him, the TE's are not asked to block but rather to go out and catch a ball or to block down field. I LOVE IT, I think we will see him get the call a lot in the red zone this season while Clark will be the go to guy outside the red zone. I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
Dallas Clark will still be the man in Indy, but Tamme could not have ended up on a better team. He will get plenty of time when Clark comes off the field for rest. Look for a good rookie season from him.
Another good sign for Jacob, Colts cut #2 TE on the roster Bryan Fletcher yesterday. Looks like things may play out for Tamme to be the #2 in Indy this season.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Another good sign for Jacob, Colts cut #2 TE on the roster Bryan Fletcher yesterday. Looks like things may play out for Tamme to be the #2 in Indy this season.

Yeah!! Great news for Jacob!!
I believe that Tamme will be a good fit for the Colts.