Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Theft Auto IV
Does anyone on here have it? And are they making it for PS2?
Is it even out yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Is it even out yet?

Came out today.
-STAT- Wrote:Does anyone on here have it? And are they making it for PS2?

Right now its only out for X360 and PS3 but I dont know if they'll make it for PS2.
Nope only for 360, PS3 and Possible PC. Its a very good game!
I have been thinking about getting it.
I'm going to go and rent it, heard it was an awesome game.
I might get it. It looks like its a good game from the commercials.
One of my friends has it for ps3 and it looks freaking awesome i watched him play it the other day and Id say it will prolly be the best game of the year!
I got it the day it was released and I must say, it is probably the best one of the series. The language is 10X worse than any of the other ones, the missions are more graphic and challenging, and overall it is just a great game. The only down side I have seen is the driving experience. The controls are very sensitive and it is hard to control your car while driving at excessive speeds. Other than that, I say it is a must get and probably the game of the year.
I got it for the PS3 a few days ago and I love it...
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PS3, it pretty awesome. The driving is hard though. You cannot turn lol.
I've playd it for 360 a few times already and I love it. Im finally getting an XBOX pretty soon and it will be the first game I will buy.
First week sales for GTA IV was over an estimated $500 million topping Halo 3 from last year which sold $300 million in the first week, unreal.
The game is incredible...but I agree with Panther Thunder, it is hard to turn on it. That part kinda reminds me of the old Gran Turismo games.
I've played it on a friend's PS3, and this game is ridiculous. There is so much stuff in this game, little things like the TV channels that just amaze me at how detailed it is.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I hope they can get this game for the Wii...I doubt it though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Panther Thunder Wrote:PS3, it pretty awesome. The driving is hard though. You cannot turn lol.

Thats why I take a taxi everywhere. Has anyone on here beat it yet?
Would be cool to play it online. I bought it but have only had a couple of chances to play it yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Would be cool to play it online. I bought it but have only had a couple of chances to play it yet.

Online is pretty awesome. You can form your own gangs and battle other gangs around the city's. The cops are almost inpossible to get away from. Great game tho.
If anyone has PS3 online hit me up with a PM. Online play is awesome.
Panther Thunder Wrote:If anyone has PS3 online hit me up with a PM. Online play is awesome.

Whats your name Panther Thunder, i'll play u after I get un-grounded.lol
warriorpride Wrote:Thats why I take a taxi everywhere. Has anyone on here beat it yet?
Yeah I beat it a few days ago. The ending is great.
clubber_layne Wrote:Yeah I beat it a few days ago. The ending is great.

Wow, already beat it. How long did it take you?
It took me 34 Hours to beat it.
warriorpride Wrote:It took me 34 Hours to beat it.

Straight?
38 hours for me, but that includes messing around the city.
24 hrs 19 mins to beat the games straight for me
FATMAN Wrote:24 hrs 19 mins to beat the games straight for me

:eek: wow...you must be superman then haha.
nope i just didnt mess around on it
I have beat it twice, both times took me around 50 hours but I messed around the city a lot to. Both endings are pretty sweet.