Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 v 2
PRP and Apollo play tonight the 1 and 2 teams in the coaches poll..... I look for prp to finally put apollo in their place (not in the top 10)

any other thoughts?
I agree. However, Apollo does have one stud pitcher. If they throw him it will be close, but if they don't PRP should blow them out of the water. The two Zach's for PRP (pre-season all-state candidates) should be tough to deal with. Apollo is a descent team, but not the #2. If they have their #1 on the mound they can beat anybody, but that is about it, and because of that is why I don't see them going far in the state tournament(if they make it there at all).
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I agree. However, Apollo does have one stud pitcher. If they throw him it will be close, but if they don't PRP should blow them out of the water. The two Zach's for PRP (pre-season all-state candidates) should be tough to deal with. Apollo is a descent team, but not the #2. If they have their #1 on the mound they can beat anybody, but that is about it, and because of that is why I don't see them going far in the state tournament(if they make it there at all).

Ya well Zach cox for prp if he pitches it is basicly over for apollo he was clocked up around 94 last year