Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU boots quarterback Ryan Perrilloux off team
NEW ORLEANS -- LSU said Friday that coach Les Miles has kicked quarterback Ryan Perrilloux off the team.
Perrilloux, who had been suspended three times in his college career, "didn't fulfill his obligation as an LSU student-athlete," Miles said. He did not offer details.
LSU said Friday that Perrilloux is expected to finish out the spring semester at the school.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3378148
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Its about time, LSU is the type of program that doesn't need this distraction. Perriolloux is nothing but trouble and has done nothing to show signs of really dedicating himself to that program.

Good move by the Tigers coaching staff.
This is a good move, and it sends a message to the rest of the players that it doesn't matter who you are or how important you are to the team. Rules are rules, and it's nice to see a coach still abide by them.
He was a pretty good player. But if all he is good for is causing trouble, then its good that they made this decision.
All I can say it is about time! I loved it when he first came to LSU he said he was going to win the heisman 4 years in a row.
[quote=-STAT-]All I can say it is about time! I loved it when he first came to LSU he said he was going to win the heisman 4 years in a row.[/QU

Talk about not living up to the hype.
Sucks for them.
I think Ryan Perriolloux would have fit in better at Virginia Tech or Ohio State!
Reports have been that his former high school coach at East St. John, Larry Dauterive, said he had not heard from his former player but had taken more than a dozen calls from Football Championship Subdivision (formerly Division I-AA) programs hoping to land Perrilloux as a transfer.
blackcat_student Wrote:Reports have been that his former high school coach at East St. John, Larry Dauterive, said he had not heard from his former player but had taken more than a dozen calls from Football Championship Subdivision (formerly Division I-AA) programs hoping to land Perrilloux as a transfer.
I've heard the same as well.
I'm betting he could come to UK and sit out for one year then start from then on.
Super-Card Wrote:I'm betting he could come to UK and sit out for one year then start from then on.

If he wasn't so much trouble then that would be nice, but he has way too many off the field problems for UK to even consider letting him on the team.