Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinny Zollo Commits to Kentucky
2011 recruit Vinny Zollo committed to Kentucky today during his visit.

He's listed as 6'7 215lbs.

Yes, he is a freshman.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=5994
For all the guys who follow recruiting go ahead and A.) Take a 5 year break B.) Start ranking 6th Graders and seeing their lists.
Panther Thunder Wrote:For all the guys who follow recruiting go ahead and A.) Take a 5 year break B.) Start ranking 6th Graders and seeing their lists.
Atleast we will be good.
I like how he will have things set up for the future so he doesn't have to go out and recruit as hard, but we do have 1 more scholarship remaining for the '08 class, I'd like to see him use it on Maze or another true point guard.
blackcat_student Wrote:I like how he will have things set up for the future so he doesn't have to go out and recruit as hard, but we do have 1 more scholarship remaining for the '08 class, I'd like to see him use it on Maze or another true point guard.
Yea that is the 1 position that we really are missing.
Looks like uk has a future again Smile
If you don't like to hear news like this, you must be a loserville fan because BCG is really getting it done and future is bright again for the CATS!!
Billy gets them early hopefully they all turn out to be good players.
This is great news to hear!
Good job Billy G.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Money Maker Wrote:If you don't like to hear news like this, you must be a [B][B]loserville[/B][/B] fan because BCG is really getting it done and future is bright again for the CATS!!

HAHA.. That is a good one.
RavenBoy Wrote:Yea that is the 1 position that we really are missing.

Maze signed with Tennessee today.
I swear the coach is a machine. This is inhuman. Truely he is filling out the next 4 classes before this recruiting year is over.
The guy sleeps, breathes, and eats basketball (figuratively speaking).......he puts a lot of time into the game of basketball!!!!