Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Ison Hospitalized Due To Heart Problems
Paintsville 3rd Baseman Travis Ison is in the hospital due to heart problems. Every keep Travis In there Prayers.

Good Well Soon Travis.
Get well soon TI. The Tigers need ya.
That's terrible at his age to have that problem. I hope everything turns out to be okay with him. He is a great kid and I am sure it is killing him if he has to sit out any games. Get well Travis.
Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
That's bad. What kind of heart probs?
Thoughts and prayers going out to this young man from Hazard Bulldog country.
The Dawg Family from Lawrence Co. has him in our prayers. Get well soon .
Dawg Family Wrote:The Dawg Family from Lawrence Co. has him in our prayers. Get well soon .

After talking with his family, the only thing that has been determined is that he has a virus and is dehydrated. He was having a faster heartbeat than usual, but as far as heart problems go, I don't think there has been any mention of that. Hopefully, he'll be released some time today. I'm sure he and his family appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. And yes, he absolutely did not want to miss that game last night, but he had no choice.
Hope the kid gets better
My prayers are with Travis.
He will definitely be in my prayers. Get well soon, Travis!
Get well T I. Tigers need ya!!! My prayers are with you.
Thoughts and prayers go out to Ison and his family, may he make a speedy recovery.
Hey Travis.... get well soon! We have you & your family in our prayers!
Travis was discharged today. He told he was dehydrated and that caused his heart to beat faster. He'll be back next game hopefully.
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Travis was discharged today. He told he was dehydrated and that caused his heart to beat faster. He'll be back next game hopefully.

He's not released to play yet; hopefully he will be able to Monday night after his doctor appt. on Monday.
BballFan63 Wrote:He's not released to play yet; hopefully he will be able to Monday night after his doctor appt. on Monday.

I hope so too. Thats a Bat, and a good glove out of he tiger lineup
Thoughts and prayers from Powell County!! Hope you get better!!