Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Runners on base in the 14th
who does everyone think is problems for catchers to gun out?????
I'll give Ryan Allen (CF-Junior-Breathitt County) some love here. I've seen him a time or 2, and he can scoot. Perry's got a kid, too (CF-Freshman), can't think of his name. He can move too.
I think Blake Christepher is a great base runner he is fast and smart hard to get out.He gets a great jump on the picture so it makes it very hard for the cather . Does anyone know who leads the 14th in stolen bases
The Rison kid from Powell has good speed and is a good baserunner.
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:The Rison kid from Powell has good speed and is a good baserunner.

I would have to agree. This kid has the smarts and the speed to be the best in the region.
Chase Adams from LCC has good speed, he can think and react as fast

as anyone I've seen in the region...JMO...
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:The Rison kid from Powell has good speed and is a good baserunner.

I forgot about this kid. He's a great all-around athlete. If he puts it on the ground, it's a basehit.
There's a kid on Knott's team, can't remember his name #6, he's only been thrown out a few times this season. Very good on the bases.

Josh Rison from Powell, has tremendous speed. Can field very well also. Great player for the Pirates and will be a even better player as he gets older.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Josh Rison from Powell, has tremendous speed. Can field very well also. Great player for the Pirates and will be a even better player as he gets older.

Is he not a senior?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Is he not a senior?

Hes a junior.

Well considering hes known as the "Rison" kid makes me think that he isnt that good. Taylor Fagin is probably the most talented runner in the 14th with Blake Christopher being the smartest. Walk these two and they will create runs