Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Think John Lennon Would've achieved any political issues if he were alive?
So Yeah i Greatly admire john lennon....tell me what you think...like what you think he would've achived politicaly?Big Grin
He wouldnt have achieved anything political. He was a songwriter and a musician who ruined his career after he left the Beatles. Simple as that.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:He wouldnt have achieved anything political. He was a songwriter and a musician who ruined his career after he left the Beatles. Simple as that.

he was still good after the beatles IMO....and he would've at least tried don't you think....also is it your mission to post something bad on all m y threads seriously man....Smile
You want replies to all of your posts. And it just so happens, I dont agree with much, if anything you post. When you ask for replies, expect the good and the bad. Mine just happens to be bad for most of yours.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:he was still good after the beatles IMO....and he would've at least tried don't you think....also is it your mission to post something bad on all m y threads seriously man....Smile
Hey, Where is John Lennon today?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You want replies to all of your posts. And it just so happens, I dont agree with much, if anything you post. When you ask for replies, expect the good and the bad. Mine just happens to be bad for most of yours.

i guess it's just because of our WAY Diffrent views...lol....but don't you think he would've tried....i mean that's all that would've mattered:confused:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Hey, Where is John Lennon today?

i know he's DEAD....i've come to figure out no one like free thinkers because they always get shot.....what was your reply supposed to mean?
I think he would be a democrat and very vocal against the Bush's family policies on lots of levels, maybe even doing several free concerts to raise money for Hillary. Thats my guess.
Bono is the modern day equivilent of Lennon. Look at what he is doing.
BlueBells Wrote:I think he would be a democrat and very vocal against the Bush's family policies on lots of levels, maybe even doing several free concerts to raise money for Hillary. Thats my guess.
I think Lennon would be alot like Bono is today. He wouldve been into more humanitarian causes than political ones.
There is no way John Lennon would have achieved any political success. The reason, TWO WORDS................ Yoko Ono
Super-Card Wrote:There is no way John Lennon would have achieved any political success. The reason, TWO WORDS................ Yoko Ono

AGREED Big Grin