Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Kentucky Football Schedule
Sun., Aug. 31 Louisville @ Louisville, Ky.
Sat., Sept. 6 NORFOLK STATE
Sat., Sept. 13 MIDDLE TENNESSEE
Sat., Sept. 20 Open
Sat., Sept. 27 WESTERN KENTUCKY
Sat., Oct. 4 Alabama @ Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Sat., Oct. 11 SOUTH CAROLINA
Sat., Oct. 18 ARKANSAS
Sat., Oct. 25 Florida @ Gainesville, Fla.
Sat., Nov. 1 Mississippi State @ Starkville, Miss.
Sat., Nov. 8 GEORGIA
Sat., Nov. 15 VANDERBILT
Sat., Nov. 22 Open
Sat., Nov. 29 Tennessee @ Knoxville, Tenn.
Im gonna go with 9-3
I'm thinking 6-6 or 7-5... loses coming to Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, maybe Miss State, Georgia, and Tennessee.

But you can never tell about Brooks teams... I think it all depends on who starts at quarterback, whether that be Pulley or Hartline.
lord idk this team is going to be very unpredictable, with such talent that is young it will be hard to determine until the season starts. The defense should be much improved, our problem will be offense which will be something we are not use to. Heard that Jones is going to be playing a lot at Wide Out which will be nice to see and is where he belongs. I see UK going 7-5
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:lord idk this team is going to be very unpredictable, with such talent that is young it will be hard to determine until the season starts. The defense should be much improved, our problem will be offense which will be something we are not use to. Heard that Jones is going to be playing a lot at Wide Out which will be nice to see and is where he belongs. I see UK going 7-5
I agree. They are a very unpredictable team, but I don't know if they will go 7-5. I always see UK improving so lets go with 8-4, or maybe 9-4 if we make it to a bowl game.:1:
Im going with 9-3 or 8-4