Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's everyone doing this Spring at Fishing?
How's everyone doing so far this spring?
I've yet to even get the boat out of the garage! I'm itching to go though! I haven't heard of anyone doing any good yet.
I have been once this year. I fished in the Big Sandy with shad but didnt catch anything. I plan on going to Sky Lake this weekend tho. So I will post on how good I do there.
Money Maker Wrote:I have been once this year. I fished in the Big Sandy with shad but didnt catch anything. I plan on going to Sky Lake this weekend tho. So I will post on how good I do there.

Sky Lake up around Proctorville Ohio?
Midee1 Wrote:Sky Lake up around Proctorville Ohio?

I'm not sure. I just know how to get there. I know its in Lawrence Co., Ohio but I dont know what places are around it. It's probably the best paylake in the Tri-state area.
Money Maker Wrote:I'm not sure. I just know how to get there. I know its in Lawrence Co., Ohio but I dont know what places are around it. It's probably the best paylake in the Tri-state area.

That is the one. I was by there yesterday but didn't look at the lake.
I havn't been to a lake yet, but I have done well in the river catching mostly Red Eye and Small Mouth.
I didn't catch a thing over at Fishtrap earlier this week. A couple crappie, but nothing worth writing home about.
Have caught alot of bass so far this year. Try tubes without the weight!
i caught three bass all over 17 in the biggest was 21 in and 6lbs.... pretty good day
I did well in early spring but it has slacked off as the temperatures started to heat up. Time for night fishing now! That's my favorite anyway!
Well at Cedar Trace lake in Danville has been a good place because last time i went i pulled in 30 fish in one day!
Didnt keep any tho
Anyone have any idea when Catfish get off nest?
Not had very good luck this year.
The lakes I've been to, the water is too hot!
I went up to Carr Creek and stayed the night, didn't do as well as I'd like. Caught a couple channel cats and 3lb small mouth bass