Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brown Wins Preakness
Big Brown wins the second leg of the Triple Crown. The horse is now one win away from completing the Triple Crown at the Belmont Stakes.
Good race... big brown might be able to do it he won with such ease.
Big Brown looked awesome! If he runs like that again he will win the triple crown!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is this the year? I know we say this every once in a while..But I truly believe Big Brown is in a league of his own!
Big Brown can win the triple crown after the way he looked yesterday the only horse that can beat him is his self.
Id say he will win it.
Big Brown has NEVER lost a horse race...NEVER!
Big Brown is awesome but guys don't forget that Jockey on his back because he makes BB go as well. He knows how to get the horse to trust him and holds him off until just the right time which is amazing. Such as in the Kentucky Derby when he just joy rode the whole race then made his move and kick. Absolutely amazing they virtually ride as one.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Big Brown is awesome but guys don't forget that Jockey on his back because he makes BB go as well. He knows how to get the horse to trust him and holds him off until just the right time which is amazing. Such as in the Kentucky Derby when he just joy rode the whole race then made his move and kick. Absolutely amazing they virtually ride as one.

That is true you can't forget the jockey.
When BB wants to go no horse can keep up with him. We all might want to watch because we may be witnessing history. My mom is a big horse racing fan and she says he reminds her alot of secratariat just because he makes it look so easy. The Belmont is the hardest track though. Its a mile and a half long and this is where Smarty Jones, Afleet Alex, and quite a few others recently have fallen short becuase the track is longer than what there used to. BB has such an extra gear that no other horse seems to have if his jocky can hold him off till the right time he can win it IMO.
The Horse is unreal, Good Luck June 7th at Belmont!
The horse is lucky to have the jockey he has in Kent Desormeaux. He has been in this situation before with Real Quiet back in 1998. I think that this horse really has what it takes to win the Triple Crown.