Poll: Who Will Win and In How Many Games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boston in 4 Games
0%
Detroit in 4 Games
0%
Boston in 5 Games
7.14%
Detroit in 5 Games
0%
Boston in 6 Games
21.43%
Detroit in 6 Games
21.43%
Boston in 7 Games
35.71%
Dertoit in 7 Games
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit v.s. Boston Eastern Conference Finals
Who will win and in how many games?
To me, it is a toss up. If the Celtics plays the way they have been playing, they will lose. But, if they play like they did during the regular season, they will do fine. Should be a good series to watch.
I guess Ill stay with the trend and say Boston in 7.
im gonna go with my celtics with an upset in 4
Detroit in 6... Detroit actually knows how to win on the road, thats why they'll pull this one out.

GO PISTONS!
Celtics all the way.
tied 1-1
I cant believe the Pistons won!
Oh yeah, GO PISTONS!
Wow!! I'm surprised to see this!!
Woot. I hope the Pistons win both games in Detroit. A 3-1 hole is hard to climb out of. Hopefully the Pistons can win in 6.
Looks like the Celtics know how to win on the road after all. They played a great game at the Palace.
Celtics in 6
Boston in 6
I like the Pistons in 6.

I think they'll come out with the win Wednesday night at the Garden in Boston and come back to Detroit to wrap up the series Friday. Only thing the Celtics have going for them anymore is Garnett and thats it.
Go Celtics!.....Boston in 7!
I think if the Pistons play like they did last night, they will win the series. They are a tough team to beat ecspecially when Mcdyess is hitting his shots.
The Celtics take game 5, they had a 17 point lead at one point in the second half but only manage to win by 4. Ray Allen finally decided to start playing, Garnett did his usual. Billups, Hamilton, and Sheed all had nice games for the Pistons, rookie Rodney Stuckey also hit some key shots in this one... series shifts back to Detroit for game 6 Friday at 7:30 p.m.

GO PISTONS!