Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 1 Johnson Central 0 District Championship Game
Final from the 57th district championship game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats to the lady dawgs. Two district titles for LC in one night.:1:
These girls have worked extremely hard for the last 3 years coming close to winning the district each year. They have endured coaching changes that would have caused many teams to fold. Assistant coach John Short is the mainstay of this program, having to not only instruct players but having to train 2 head coaches with zero softball experience. This brings some truth to the old adage that players win games and coaches lose games. Congratulations Lady Dawgs you have accomplished one of your preseason goals and now it is time to achieve the rest of your goals.
Congrats Lawrence Co.
Congratulations Lady Dawgs!!!!
Congrats Lawrence and good luck in the Region.
Good job lady dawgs we are very proud of you all .I would like to say the new coach this year has done a great job . I know its hard for lc fans to take, but it is what is best for the team that matters. For the past few years people were willed positions.Now they must earn them.I think this team could win this region if they hit the ball they will.
Even though JC lost it sounded like they played really good. According to the radio JC's pitcher pitched a strong game. Congrats LC