Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its official: Brian France hates Kentucky
France isnt ready to give Kentucky a race. Says that the market isnt desirable enough. Which is garbage. Kentucky puts 75-80,000 in the seats at a Busch race (or Nationwide) yet its not ready for a Cup race. Brian France is a joke. And the down ratings are proving that. He is NOT what NASCAR needs to lead the sport into the future. I dont wish any bad harm on him physically, but I'd really love to see him gone and never have anything to do with NASCAR again. France doesnt just hate Kentucky, he hates the south period. And with each day he's proving how gutless he is. Cant wait for him to close Daytona and Charlotte and give Hollywood and San Fransisco their dates. Wimp.
http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup...id=3412085
TidesHoss32 Wrote:France isnt ready to give Kentucky a race. Says that the market isnt desirable enough. Which is garbage. Kentucky puts 75-80,000 in the seats at a Busch race (or Nationwide) yet its not ready for a Cup race. Brian France is a joke. And the down ratings are proving that. He is NOT what NASCAR needs to lead the sport into the future. I dont wish any bad harm on him physically, but I'd really love to see him gone and never have anything to do with NASCAR again. France doesnt just hate Kentucky, he hates the south period. And with each day he's proving how gutless he is. Cant wait for him to close Daytona and Charlotte and give Hollywood and San Fransisco their dates. Wimp.
http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup...id=3412085

I second that, he really needs to get his head out of his ***. That place would pack out for every Nextel Sprint race.
Nascar has more fans in the south and you don't see many drivers from out in California I can think of a couple and one is probally the most hated driver in Nascar Jeff Gordon.
HawksRule Wrote:Nascar has more fans in the south and you don't see many drivers from out in California I can think of a couple and one is probally the most hated driver in Nascar Jeff Gordon.
Jimmie Johnson is also from California. Funny how the 2 most hated NASCAR drivers are from California. Plus the 2 other most hated drivers (the Busch Brothers) are from Las Vegas, NV.
France was quoted as saying that the Ky speedway may be too close to the Indy/Chicago/ Bristol markets. What a laugh!! Do the milage from Concord/Atlanta or Concord/Bristol or Concord/Richmond or Richmond/Martinsville and there isn't any difference. He just hates to see NASCAR prosper in locales he doesn't want them to.