Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 7 - Johnson Central 6 (15th Region Tounament)
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ment_81115

Congrats Pirates!
Congrats, Belfry! I guess the Eagles won't be defending their title. Good season, JC!
who pitched?
This is a shocker i thought JC would waltz into the Championship game, guess i was wrong. Anyone know who pitched?
Kyboy13 Wrote:This is a shocker i thought JC would waltz into the Championship game, guess i was wrong. Anyone know who pitched?
I believe that is what all the Johnson Co. fans thought, Don't think so!!!!! I am anxious to see if all the hot air balloons comment on here. All we have heard is how the first game was a fluke. By the way the big mouth fan that was supposed to stay at home made an a?? of him self today. You know who you are!!!! Clue your team stayed home!!! So you needed to come help Bubby!!!!
Congrats Belfry!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Kyle5_88 Wrote:I believe that is what all the Johnson Co. fans thought, Don't think so!!!!! I am anxious to see if all the hot air balloons comment on here. All we have heard is how the first game was a fluke. By the way the big mouth fan that was supposed to stay at home made an a?? of him self today. You know who you are!!!! Clue your team stayed home!!! So you needed to come help Bubby!!!!

If you think I'm a JC fan your crazy! I was just saying I thought with their talent, coach and how hot they've been they would roll into the championship, but like I said I was wrong................Where you there? If so who pitched?
Kyboy13 Wrote:If you think I'm a JC fan your crazy! I was just saying I thought with their talent, coach and how hot they've been they would roll into the championship, but like I said I was wrong................Where you there? If so who pitched?
Sorry if I offended you but i hope you understand that Johnson co. fans think they own the 15th region, it is fuuny to me that Belfry drew JC and Pikeville drew LC. It happens every year, this year it bit them Belfry is legit, when the right team is on the field . I said this before the season started that if the coaches put the right team on the field they are dangerous.
Kyle5_88 Wrote:Sorry if I offended you but i hope you understand that Johnson co. fans think they own the 15th region, it is fuuny to me that Belfry drew JC and Pikeville drew LC. It happens every year, this year it bit them Belfry is legit, when the right team is on the field . I said this before the season started that if the coaches put the right team on the field they are dangerous.

LOL i understand how you feel we played JC in sectionals last year and their fans can be a little much lol...........but you gotta love their coach IMO he's the best in the region.
Kyle5_88 Wrote:Sorry if I offended you but i hope you understand that Johnson co. fans think they own the 15th region, it is fuuny to me that Belfry drew JC and Pikeville drew LC. It happens every year, this year it bit them Belfry is legit, when the right team is on the field . I said this before the season started that if the coaches put the right team on the field they are dangerous.

All I can say is that you have no clue on any subject. When has any JC fan commented on owning the 15th? Get a clue! We were 14-16 coming into the game. We beat a great Paintsville team to get to the region. It was a great game and JC knew they would have their hands full with Belfry. Who said Belfry was not legit. No one from JC. I knew when I got back that someone would start their mouth. It makes me want to say go East Ridge. :mad:
Hey Eagle Eye i'm guessing you were there can you tell us who pitched and break down the game a little?
Congrats Belfry
Kyboy13 Wrote:Hey Eagle Eye i'm guessing you were there can you tell us who pitched and break down the game a little?

Mike Conley pitched for JC and Tyler Dotson and Runyon for Belfry. Before any one jumps to conclusions let me say it was a great game and Belfry deserved to win. But if the 15th doesn't do something about the umpiring situation it will be the laughing stock of this state. Gene Copley called a balk for taking a sign off the rubber while Shawn Hall was still on the field coming back from checking on his SS that has been hit in the neck with a bad hop grounder. And if anyone knows Coach Hall he calls the shots when it comes to his pitchers. The home umpire still had time and for some reason allowed the balk. Then the great baseball umpire Joey Dotson :notworthy had to get his two cents in and tried to throw the whole coaching staff out I think. It is a shame that is our best. :eek: Smile Other than that a great game by both teams. Good luck Belfry and your seniors.
Eagle Eye Wrote:All I can say is that you have no clue on any subject. When has any JC fan commented on owning the 15th? Get a clue! We were 14-16 coming into the game. We beat a great Paintsville team to get to the region. It was a great game and JC knew they would have their hands full with Belfry. Who said Belfry was not legit. No one from JC. I knew when I got back that someone would start their mouth. It makes me want to say go East Ridge. :mad:
Sorry if I offended or any innocent Johnson Co fans but there is 3 or 4 on here that all they do is bash other teams and come up with excuses why thier team loses. By the way Paintsville was by far the better team. I think you have to agree with that.
Sounds like a tough break never good when a bad call effects the game but thats the human part of the game. Did the balk call effect the out come of the game, the baserunner score?
Kyboy13 Wrote:Sounds like a tough break never good when a bad call effects the game but thats the human part of the game. Did the balk call effect the out come of the game, the baserunner score?

Yes there were two outs and the bases were loaded. I have been around this area for a long time and I have never seen that call made. It may have been a difference or it may not have but it is a shame that the umpires played such a crucial part in otherwise a great game.
Kyle5_88 Wrote:Sorry if I offended or any innocent Johnson Co fans but there is 3 or 4 on here that all they do is bash other teams and come up with excuses why thier team loses. By the way Paintsville was by far the better team. I think you have to agree with that.

You have that with most teams and schools who get on here and bash. I was really not wanting to draw Belfry but you have to play the game. As far as Paintsville, I have my opinion and I think we were not that much uneven. You just didn't see the same Conley that pitched in that game. We were just ready to play and executed almost to perfection. When kids believe anything can happen.
I know that Dotson had a home run for Belfry and someone also had a homer for JC.
Eagle Eye Wrote:You have that with most teams and schools who get on here and bash. I was really not wanting to draw Belfry but you have to play the game. As far as Paintsville, I have my opinion and I think we were not that much uneven. You just didn't see the same Conley that pitched in that game. We were just ready to play and executed almost to perfection. When kids believe anything can happen.
I agree with that statement and I believe Belfry played JC the way JC played Paintsville that is a good description of what can happen if you believe.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Sounds like a tough break never good when a bad call effects the game but thats the human part of the game. Did the balk call effect the out come of the game, the baserunner score?
Lets not forget that he made the same call on Belfrys Dotson in the first inning that cost us a run also. I haven't seen a balk called with timeout on the field but he did it to both teams.
how did conley, dotson, and runyon do on the mound.

I heard on the radio that Runyon received the Community Trust Player of the Game.
Is this true?
Congrats to Belfry! Favorites don't always win or it would probably have been LC and Paintsville. But JC did what they had to and beat out the Tigers. Then Belfry did what they had to and beat out the Eagles. That's why they play the games. Otherwise we could just sim over it. Good luck Pirates, you're going to need it against a great LC team. But anything can happen.

As for the umps, what else it new. The 15th refs are just as bad. If you can fix the problem be my guest! lol

And congrats to the Eagles on a great season finish. A mediocre season overall, but you guys won when you had to. Good job!!
Kyle5_88 Wrote:Lets not forget that he made the same call on Belfrys Dotson in the first inning that cost us a run also. I haven't seen a balk called with timeout on the field but he did it to both teams.

Belfry had 2 balks called on them in this game. I dont know if ANY of the 3 were legit :confused: I said I hadn't seen that many called all year let alone in one game.
If people will quit arguimg on here and talk about the game, then some people might know what in the world went on!

Someone please give me some stats instead of so and so hit this and so and so done this.

I want a good report on both teams.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Congrats to Belfry! Favorites don't always win or it would probably have been LC and Paintsville. But JC did what they had to and beat out the Tigers. Then Belfry did what they had to and beat out the Eagles. That's why they play the games. Otherwise we could just sim over it. Good luck Pirates, you're going to need it against a great LC team. But anything can happen.

As for the umps, what else it new. The 15th refs are just as bad. If you can fix the problem be my guest! lol

And congrats to the Eagles on a great season finish. A mediocre season overall, but you guys won when you had to. Good job!!
well, they have to get by ER before they need luck against LC..haha
Congrats Belfry!
May 27th (If palyed due to Weather)

East Ridge vs. Johnson Central 5:30 P.M.
Allen Central vs. Lawrence Co. 8:00 P.M.

No Golden Eagles???????
ERblue4ever Wrote:May 27th (If palyed due to Weather)

East Ridge vs. Johnson Central 5:30 P.M.
Allen Central vs. Lawrence Co. 8:00 P.M.

No Golden Eagles???????

And how many titles have you won? I think I know the answer to that! Cool
Good luck Belfry.
The balks were questionable calls but they didn't infulence the game because one happened with Belfry as well. During Belfry's balk they were time on the field and Dotson wasn't even on the mound yet.
As far as Dotson ejecting the assistant, it was bad but Shawn was doing the arguing and it was a cald sicusiion, then he came out hot headed.
Kyle5_88 Wrote:I believe that is what all the Johnson Co. fans thought, Don't think so!!!!! I am anxious to see if all the hot air balloons comment on here. All we have heard is how the first game was a fluke. By the way the big mouth fan that was supposed to stay at home made an a?? of him self today. You know who you are!!!! Clue your team stayed home!!! So you needed to come help Bubby!!!!

I believe you are referring to his twin brother. The Coach from Sheldon Clark was not at the game.