Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 10 Belfry 0 (15th Region Championship)
final
I am so proud of these DAWGS. Great win now stay focused you are half way to your goal . GO DAWGS:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Congrats Dawgs on your 1st 15th region Championship,Great season Belfry and Congrats on your runner up.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:final
Congrats LC you guys are in a class of your own. We from Belfry wish guys all the luck. Hope you guys get your State Championship. Great team maybe the best I have ever watched.
Congrats and Good Luck in next weeks Sectional Tourney. Play hard and represent the 15th well.
Does anybody know any of the stats from this game?
Great win for Lawrenece. Congrats to you all. Also, tough loss for Belfry.
Kyle5_88 Wrote:Congrats LC you guys are in a class of your own. We from Belfry wish guys all the luck. Hope you guys get your State Championship. Great team maybe the best I have ever watched.
Very classy post! That's why I pull for Belfry when they are on the carpet in football. Congrats to Belfry on a great season and congrats to the Dawgs for staying focused. Another step closer to reaching their goals! I'm proud of all you guys!
elkcity2224 Wrote:Does anybody know any of the stats from this game?

Chandler had 9 k's and walked 2 and allowed 4 hits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats Dawgs and Good luck.
Belfry is a classy bunch and they deserved to be where they were. Congrats Pirates you had a great season.
Chandler Shepard, Cody Moore, Brad Laney make the all tourney team and Jordan Miller was the M.V.P. of the tourney.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Had a lot of fun razzing you Lawrence Co. folks, but in all seriousness congratulations and good luck in the semi state.
Congrats Lawrence!
Congrats Lawrence County!
I'm proud of our boys from Belfry!
Yes we CAN! GO DAWGS.
CatDawg Wrote:Yes we CAN! GO DAWGS.

You will have to come up and watch the sectionals at LC catdawg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That is a big advantage being able to host the sectionals. Whoever is going from the 13th will have a heck of a drive. I am sure they will stay down there won't they?
Congrats Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
belfry forever Wrote:Congrats Lawrence County!
I'm proud of our boys from Belfry!
Belfry should be proud they made big strides this year and more than anything they done it with class. Seniors you should be commended on the leadership shown this year. You earned alot of respect this year. Go Pirates the next few years should be fun for Belfry.
Cant have a photo without bulldog in it. lol
[Image: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/b...icture.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought this game was gonna be a close one. hmmmmmmmm????? The dogs have outscored there opponents in the playoffs 70 to 6.
mjballer23 Wrote:I thought this game was gonna be a close one. hmmmmmmmm????? The dogs have outscored there opponents in the playoffs 70 to 6.
I guess my guys from Allen Central look pretty good we only lost by 9, every other team L.C. has faced in post season play lost by ten or more with what 4 mercy games. But really L.C. is a great team good luck to you fellows.
Good win LC!!!! How did Cyrus look?
When and where are the the sectionals? I'm going to have to make the trek to catch the Bulldogs in action. They are red hot and can beat any team in the state on a given day IMO. Same goes for Greenup Co.
jetpilot Wrote:When and where are the the sectionals? I'm going to have to make the trek to catch the Bulldogs in action. They are red hot and can beat any team in the state on a given day IMO. Same goes for Greenup Co.

Lawrence County is hosting the sectional (thanks to Pike Central bowing out).
KHSAA Blue Wrote:Lawrence County is hosting the sectional (thanks to Pike Central bowing out).

Yea wonder why they did. Oh well at least we will get to see LC play at home again this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bad hop Wrote:I guess my guys from Allen Central look pretty good we only lost by 9, every other team L.C. has faced in post season play lost by ten or more with what 4 mercy games. But really L.C. is a great team good luck to you fellows.

Yea considering AC faced LC's worse pitcher... Belfry had chances to score many times, but killed their selves on the bases, there was 4 or 5 big big base running mistakes costing outs an double plays, plus I knew it was going to be bad when Seth Copley blew the call at first when heath Varney got back on a throw over, it wasnt even close... I am proud of my Pirates though....
kyr450 Wrote:Yea considering AC faced LC's worse pitcher... Belfry had chances to score many times, but killed their selves on the bases, there was 4 or 5 big big base running mistakes costing outs an double plays, plus I knew it was going to be bad when Seth Copley blew the call at first when heath Varney got back on a throw over, it wasnt even close... I am proud of my Pirates though....

Everything seemed to be going well and everybody was congratulating both teams, and then you come in with an umpire's call that set the tone for the game. Unbelievable.
kyr450 Wrote:Yea considering AC faced LC's worse pitcher... Belfry had chances to score many times, but killed their selves on the bases, there was 4 or 5 big big base running mistakes costing outs an double plays, plus I knew it was going to be bad when Seth Copley blew the call at first when heath Varney got back on a throw over, it wasnt even close... I am proud of my Pirates though....
Umm, AC didn't score so it doesn't matter who pitched for Lawrence Co.