Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Region Champs and History
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well that's true, but in 04 and 05 Christian County had 3 pitchers that all threw less or right at 80 and they won it back to back.

Yes, but they also had 1-9 that could light it up at the plate! They were really good offensively. We could go on and on with this. Bottomline, I just hope someone upsets PRP again, and one of our East Kentucky teams makes it to the finals.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Yes, but they also had 1-9 that could light it up at the plate! They were really good offensively. We could go on and on with this. Bottomline, I just hope someone upsets PRP again, and one of our East Kentucky teams makes it to the finals.
Yes they could light it up.

I hope you are right, and I'll be pulling for LC all the way. Now is the time to support your own.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Yes they could light it up.

I hope you are right, and I'll be pulling for LC all the way. Now is the time to support your own.

LC? why would you support them they will be out first round.... JK JK.... But I hope I am right and I think Dakota may be able to keep them off the board for a while.... and GCHS has already seen Shepard so I think it will be a GREAT GREAT game
Bosox Fan Wrote:LC? why would you support them they will be out first round.... JK JK.... But I hope I am right and I think Dakota may be able to keep them off the board for a while.... and GCHS has already seen Shepard so I think it will be a GREAT GREAT game

Dakota? Don't you mean Tyler?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Dakota? Don't you mean Tyler?

No I mean Dakota....Hear Say once again I have not talked to Greg about it... But I HAVE HEARD that he will be the pitcher against lc
Bosox Fan Wrote:LC? why would you support them they will be out first round.... JK JK.... But I hope I am right and I think Dakota may be able to keep them off the board for a while.... and GCHS has already seen Shepard so I think it will be a GREAT GREAT game
Got to support the 57th first and foremost. If LC goes down, you can bet I'll be pulling for GC.
Bosox Fan Wrote:No I mean Dakota....Hear Say once again I have not talked to Greg about it... But I HAVE HEARD that he will be the pitcher against lc

That is just crazy to me! Don't you think that is just a little bit too cocky? You said yourself that if LC did the same thing it would be taking Greenup too lightly, I think it would be the same if Greenup did it.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Got to support the 57th first and foremost. If LC goes down, you can bet I'll be pulling for GC.

I agree East before anything. Especially the way they screwed Eastern Kentucky on the bracket times.
Let's go Catholic! or PRP! Wink
Panther Thunder Wrote:Let's go Catholic! or PRP! Wink

BOO!!!
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:That is just crazy to me! Don't you think that is just a little bit too cocky? You said yourself that if LC did the same thing it would be taking Greenup too lightly, I think it would be the same if Greenup did it.

It may not be true but I think that it would not be an awful move... Granted I think they need to throw Tyler I really do... however, I think that Dakota can at least hold them off the board for a while and then if it gets moderately bad then Tyler is there... But if it was me Tyler is throwing but I'm not Coach Logan
Bosox Fan Wrote:BOO!!!
Just seeing how long that would takeSmile.
Bosox Fan Wrote:It may not be true but I think that it would not be an awful move... Granted I think they need to throw Tyler I really do... however, I think that Dakota can at least hold them off the board for a while and then if it gets moderately bad then Tyler is there... But if it was me Tyler is throwing but I'm not Coach Logan

Even if he does hold them off a little, and say they only score 3 runs? That still may be more than enough for Shepherd. Greenup didn't score any earned runs off of Shepherd, and neither did LC off of Tyler, but they did off of Greenslate.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Just seeing how long that would takeSmile.

It is cool... just want a Eastern KY team to win..... I will root for whoever wins the first game between LC and GC
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Even if he does hold them off a little, and say they only score 3 runs? That still may be more than enough for Shepherd. Greenup didn't score any earned runs off of Shepherd, and neither did LC off of Tyler, but they did off of Greenslate.

When did Dakota pitch against them 1st game?
Bosox Fan Wrote:When did Dakota pitch against them 1st game?

After Tyler was taken out. I think it was the 6th and 7th inning. They scored all 5 runs in the 6th.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:After Tyler was taken out. I think it was the 6th and 7th inning. They scored all 5 runs in the 6th.

O wow did not know that.... The thing about throwing Shepard is he is a Freshman...(A dang good one) but still being a freshman in the state tournament is overwhelming... Everyone of Greenups pitchers have thrown at the state tournament...besides hardin