Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy...
glad to be a part of this place... hope I don't offend to many people by the end of football season.

I am formerly EKU_05 of bluegrasspreps...just never got around to paying 10 bucks to rejoin....but trust me I was lurking around that site. This site has already proven very useful and informative... I hope to have some good discussions with you all.
Welcome to the site !!!! great to have so many new Piratefans joining the site. We will be the largest group on here I promise. I lookm foward to talking with ya, and meeting possibly at the Lawrence County game in Sept.

If ya ever need anything don;t hesitate to let myself or the Mods or other Admins know

Go Big Red !!!
Nice to have you here. Always enjoyed talking and reading your post on the other.
Tongue Tongue Welcome to the site.....hope ya have fun!!!!!! Tongue Tongue
Welcome Orisonspi, ahh lord another pirate faithful. Once football season comes around and Pburg gets under way just watch the people of Pburg come aboard 8) So BP we will all have fun this year and orison, im sure you wont offend any one b/c its all in fun and games til some gets their eye put out right :o :twisted:
Great to have you here. You support is much appreciated.. THanks for joining. Hey guys this one sure knows his football. He went like 18-4 in fantasy sport pikem in week
Welcome and have fun
Welcome. Glad to have you.

Have fun. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to ask.