Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 2 - Reidland 1 (1st Round State Tourney)
Wow for a 2 - 1 game it sounded great. Casey York hits a HR to tie it with the outfielder crashing through the fence going after it and knocking the fence down. Then Brittney Bellomy smacks a double the next inning to drive in a run to take the 2 - 1 lead. This is LC first ever trip to the state tourney to knock off a powerhouse in Reidland who came in with a 30 - 5 record. Congrats Lady Dawgs keep up the good work.

Oh by the way that was Casey Yorks first Career HR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Great job Lady Dawgs now go get you another one :Cheerlead
In about an hour they have to play another powerhouse in owensboro catholic. fantastic job girls. keep on choppin wood. 7 innings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Lady Dawgs. Go out now and get another one.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:In about an hour they have to play another powerhouse in owensboro catholic. fantastic job girls. keep on choppin wood. 7 innings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I know wow what a way to have to open the tourney.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Lady Dawgs!!!
Anybody have any updates from LC/Owensboro Catholic game?
4uknuts Wrote:Anybody have any updates from LC/Owensboro Catholic game?
OCath 3- LC 1 final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:OCath 3- LC 1 final
Yea LC led 1 - 0 when they committed 2 errors allowing 2 runs to score and then added another one late in the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Batpuff, who guys win one championship and you think you are God. Don't know how to act like a champion. When the last time a team other than a Pike County team to win it. You win one and you start bashing Pike County. Better enjoy it. Wait until you play Nort Laurel, Ryle, Scott County, etc. You will see how good you really are. We had you guys beat up at our tournament at East Ridge and LC beat us 3-2 and we return everybody next year. See Ya!!!!"

That post seems a bit off the mark now, eh?
dbcooper Wrote:"Batpuff, who guys win one championship and you think you are God. Don't know how to act like a champion. When the last time a team other than a Pike County team to win it. You win one and you start bashing Pike County. Better enjoy it. Wait until you play Nort Laurel, Ryle, Scott County, etc. You will see how good you really are. We had you guys beat up at our tournament at East Ridge and LC beat us 3-2 and we return everybody next year. See Ya!!!!"

what are u even talking about?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just pointing out that a team like LC CAN and DID play well with teams from the power part of the state.
dbcooper Wrote:"Batpuff, who guys win one championship and you think you are God. Don't know how to act like a champion. When the last time a team other than a Pike County team to win it. You win one and you start bashing Pike County. Better enjoy it. Wait until you play Nort Laurel, Ryle, Scott County, etc. You will see how good you really are. We had you guys beat up at our tournament at East Ridge and LC beat us 3-2 and we return everybody next year. See Ya!!!!"

If you are going to talk trash at least make a complete sentence and use correct puncuationSmile
Congrats to LC girls! You all have really had a memorable season!
Lady Dawgs made this area PROUD!!! great season!
bulldog42 Wrote:If you are going to talk trash at least make a complete sentence and use correct puncuationSmile
Congrats to LC girls! You all have really had a memorable season!

No trashing LC here because I am a BIG supporter of area teams when they advance. I was quoting another poster from another thread about LC who was trying to say that LC would do nothing at the State Tournament except get hammered by these great teams.
I think they played exceptionally well given the ridiculous schedule the KHSAA lays out for a two-day double elimination tournament.
BTW, it is "punctuation."
Way to go Lady Dawgs.
dbcooper Wrote:No trashing LC here because I am a BIG supporter of area teams when they advance. I was quoting another poster from another thread about LC who was trying to say that LC would do nothing at the State Tournament except get hammered by these great teams.
I think they played exceptionally well given the ridiculous schedule the KHSAA lays out for a two-day double elimination tournament.
BTW, it is "punctuation."
Way to go Lady Dawgs.
My bad I thought you were trying to put the girls down.
I agree that it's crazy the way they make them play that much in a row. With the heat index the way it is it really is dangerous on the kids especially the kids that have to catch all those games!