Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Homepage Again!!!!!
http://www.bengals.com/

Go there, and scroll down to the Featured Post On The Boards just above the countdown to training camp.

I'M THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!!!!!!

Smile

Just kidding, but I do like it.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Strong work there, Brad. Smile

Seriously, that's pretty cool to have your post on their official website. And yes, I think the Ben Utecht signing was one of the most underappreciated acquisitions in the entire NFL this offseason. My Sporting News arrived this past week with its offseason NFL report card, and the Utecht signing wasn't even listed under the Bengals moves! I really think he will have a huge year with Palmer throwing to him.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Strong work there, Brad. Smile

Seriously, that's pretty cool to have your post on their official website. And yes, I think the Ben Utecht signing was one of the most underappreciated acquisitions in the entire NFL this offseason. My Sporting News arrived this past week with its offseason NFL report card, and the Utecht signing wasn't even listed under the Bengals moves! I really think he will have a huge year with Palmer throwing to him.

I agree because, like I said in that post, it still keeps the threat of a power run game with a tight end and fullback, but also keeps the defense uncertain and keeps the field wide because we can go out wide to the receivers and Utecht willl keep the safeties and backers in the middle by being a threat to go up the seam or over the middle.

Thanks by the way.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
we Dey!
5timechamp Wrote:we Dey!

I know I know, congratulations on your tainted Super Bowl.

You better bring your A game when you line up against us this season.