Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals that defy evolution!
The Cleaner Fish

This fish will swim into a shark's mouth and eat remnant food particles from the shark's teeth. The cleaner fish departs with a satisfied appetite, and the shark is happy because his teeth are cleaned in the process. The shark does not allow any other kinds of fish into its mouth without chomping down for a good lunch. Indeed, what other fish would dare attempt to swim into a shark's mouth! This type of relationship is called a symbiotic relationship. Creationists point out that these relationships clearly represent a design that could not have occurred by chance. Evolutionists have a very difficult time explaining how these types of relationships could evolve with time.

Nevertheless, an evolutionist will somehow have us believe that the cleaner fish eventually figured out he could go in the shark's mouth, and the shark eventually figured out that he should let him so as to maintain proper dental hygiene.

[INDENT]"If it could be proved that any part of the structure of any one species had been formed for the exclusive good of another species, it would annihilate my theory, for such could not have been produced through natural selection." - Charles Darwin [/INDENT]

The Giraffe

The giraffe is an unusual animal that contains an interesting design mechanism. Did you know that a full grown giraffe's heart weighs over 24 pounds and pumps 16 gallons a minute? Because the giraffe's heart is much larger than his head, a series of special one-way, back-flow preventer valves are needed in the neck to regulate the flow of blood to the head, especially when the giraffe is bending down to get that much needed drink of water. Without these valves, the immense blood pressure coupled with gravity would make for one nasty headache and other such repercussions. Elastic blood vessels in the giraffe's head allow harboring of enough blood to prevent the giraffe from passing out when bent in this position.

The creationist points out that this intricate design mechanism is, you guessed it, a design! The evolutionist will have you believe that this system evolved with time, that eventually a giraffe mutated merrily along until the valves properly formed in the neck and the elastic blood vessels sufficiently formed in the head (along with other details left out here).

If evolution is true, the struggle for the Giraffe to survive must have been one ugly sight!

To see other examples or look into the evolution of flight please click the link:
http://www.evolutionfairytale.com/flight1.htm
BaseballMan Wrote:The Cleaner Fish

This fish will swim into a shark's mouth and eat remnant food particles from the shark's teeth. The cleaner fish departs with a satisfied appetite, and the shark is happy because his teeth are cleaned in the process. The shark does not allow any other kinds of fish into its mouth without chomping down for a good lunch. Indeed, what other fish would dare attempt to swim into a shark's mouth! This type of relationship is called a symbiotic relationship. Creationists point out that these relationships clearly represent a design that could not have occurred by chance. Evolutionists have a very difficult time explaining how these types of relationships could evolve with time.

Nevertheless, an evolutionist will somehow have us believe that the cleaner fish eventually figured out he could go in the shark's mouth, and the shark eventually figured out that he should let him so as to maintain proper dental hygiene.

[INDENT]"If it could be proved that any part of the structure of any one species had been formed for the exclusive good of another species, it would annihilate my theory, for such could not have been produced through natural selection." - Charles Darwin [/INDENT]
The Giraffe

The giraffe is an unusual animal that contains an interesting design mechanism. Did you know that a full grown giraffe's heart weighs over 24 pounds and pumps 16 gallons a minute? Because the giraffe's heart is much larger than his head, a series of special one-way, back-flow preventer valves are needed in the neck to regulate the flow of blood to the head, especially when the giraffe is bending down to get that much needed drink of water. Without these valves, the immense blood pressure coupled with gravity would make for one nasty headache and other such repercussions. Elastic blood vessels in the giraffe's head allow harboring of enough blood to prevent the giraffe from passing out when bent in this position.

The creationist points out that this intricate design mechanism is, you guessed it, a design! The evolutionist will have you believe that this system evolved with time, that eventually a giraffe mutated merrily along until the valves properly formed in the neck and the elastic blood vessels sufficiently formed in the head (along with other details left out here).

If evolution is true, the struggle for the Giraffe to survive must have been one ugly sight!

To see other examples or look into the evolution of flight please click the link:

It takes faith, to a more or less extent, to believe either position in my opinion. We weren't there; we can't know; however, it is within human nature to explore, to explain, to investigate, to theorize. We cannot look in far; we cannot look in deep; but when was that ever a bar to any watch we keep?
thecavemaster Wrote:It takes faith, to a more or less extent, to believe either position in my opinion. We weren't there; we can't know; however, it is within human nature to explore, to explain, to investigate, to theorize. We cannot look in far; we cannot look in deep; but when was that ever a bar to any watch we keep?

It takes a great leap of faith to believe in something that has no real evidence to support it. Creation takes more common sense and logical understanding to see that all was designed for a purpose and to fulfill a purpose. While God requires us to have faith in the unseen according to Him, He has given us a mind to figure out all the things around us. The good book even says all of the earth gives Him glory and moans for His return. God has given us clues and answers all around us. We can study them and come up with some unforseen theory or we can say, "Wow, what an amazing God! He has given so much care to even to smallest of details. It is no wonder He would die for the one He created in His own image."
BaseballMan Wrote:It takes a great leap of faith to believe in something that has no real evidence to support it. Creation takes more common sense and logical understanding to see that all was designed for a purpose and to fulfill a purpose. While God requires us to have faith in the unseen according to Him, He has given us a mind to figure out all the things around us. The good book even says all of the earth gives Him glory and moans for His return. God has given us clues and answers all around us. We can study them and come up with some unforseen theory or we can say, "Wow, what an amazing God! He has given so much care to even to smallest of details. It is no wonder He would die for the one He created in His own image."

I am not particularly arguing with you, only to say that you see the world (creation, culture, etc.) through the eyes of "Yes, the god of the bible says...." However, others do not view the bible as "the good book," just as you probably do not view the koran as "the good book," just as a jewish person does not view the new testament as "the good book." Our beliefs, perceptions create the "eye" through which we see the world. Tolerance does NOT mean limp wash rag conviction; in my opinion it means the willingness to let all ideas be debated in the marketplace of ideas and images, with freedom of conscience for all to believe or not believe. If a net is being dragged through the earth for angelic sorting, so be it... but let the angels do the sort.
thecavemaster Wrote:
I am not particularly arguing with you, only to say that you see the world (creation, culture, etc.) through the eyes of "Yes, the god of the bible says...." However, others do not view the bible as "the good book," just as you probably do not view the koran as "the good book," just as a jewish person does not view the new testament as "the good book." Our beliefs, perceptions create the "eye" through which we see the world. Tolerance does NOT mean limp wash rag conviction; in my opinion it means the willingness to let all ideas be debated in the marketplace of ideas and images, with freedom of conscience for all to believe or not believe. If a net is being dragged through the earth for angelic sorting, so be it... but let the angels do the sort.

I am in agreement with what you are saying for the most part. I do view "the good book" as the Holy Scriptures of the Bible. It has proven true. I don't know where you get I think tolerance means "limp wash rag conviction", but what I have stated is similar to what your opinion holds. Let it be preached and debated in the streets and city halls and television sets. Put it against the beliefs of other religions and the world. There is a DVD you can buy called "Faith Under Fire" in which Lee Strobel does this very thing. He puts christians who have studied to show themselves approved against the experts of Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, New Age, and other worldviews. I suggest you check it out.

As for the net, there are those who will believe and those who will not. I don't know who will or won't, but the least I can do is present the information, so that in the end, they cannot say, I have not heard for no one has told me.
A Reminder to ALL Members:

This website is designed for discussion and posting of original thoughts and ideas.
Copying, republishing, or plagiarizing is NOT ALLOWED...when posting a piece of information from another source...please acknowledge.

Please DO NOT post Entire copyrighted articles as thread topics or posts.

This will result in immediate suspension and/or banishment.

Thank you

The Giraffe

the politcal and current events fourm has been turned into The Evolution Defyer Fourm...how about weactually post about what this fourm is for
Baseballman is trying to save all us sinners......
DevilsWin Wrote:Baseballman is trying to save all us sinners......

was that serious or sarcastic? j/w?
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:was that serious or sarcastic? j/w?
Both.
You want an animal that defies evolution? Run a 40 in 37 seconds flat. Go Rocky Bleier on everybody breaking tackles. Hit a baseball 4 miles every other week I make contact. Two more feet on my verticle and I can dunk a basketball. I am that animal.
DevilsWin Wrote:Baseballman is trying to save all us sinners......

Not trying to save you, nor anyone else. That's business between you and God that you have to come to on your own terms. I'm simply trying to give you truth so that maybe you can see it, and maybe come to that conclusion. I'm not preaching at you, but debating with you. You see on here you have a chance to read what has been posted and respond to it, differing from church services or other religious meetings when you just sit and listen and go out not knowing much more than you than when you came in, unless the Spirit gives you understanding.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:the politcal and current events fourm has been turned into The Evolution Defyer Fourm...how about weactually post about what this fourm is for

This forum is for politics and current events or issues. It has been decided that religious issues or social issues will be posted here. Since evolution vs. creation has been a current issue for the past couple of years, it only makes sense to post it in this forum.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You want an animal that defies evolution? Run a 40 in 37 seconds flat. Go Rocky Bleier on everybody breaking tackles. Hit a baseball 4 miles every other week I make contact. Two more feet on my verticle and I can dunk a basketball. I am that animal.

That's pretty impressive! I would definitley say you evolved though or at least filled out pretty good if you run a 40 in 37 seconds. Wink
[quote=RammsteinFan92]the politcal and current events fourm has been turned into The Evolution Defyer Fourm...how about weactually post about what this fourm is for[/QUOTE

Thats a pot calling the kettle black!

The Giraffe

That's pretty cool stuff!
sherman14 Wrote:[quote=RammsteinFan92]the politcal and current events fourm has been turned into The Evolution Defyer Fourm...how about weactually post about what this fourm is for[/QUOTE

Thats a pot calling the kettle black!

sherman i haven't made any thread about evolotion...yes i have made one about relegion which id a current issue because christans and muslims alike have problems...please don't call me out unless you can prove i'm being hypocritcal
BaseballMan Wrote:This forum is for politics and current events or issues. It has been decided that religious issues or social issues will be posted here. Since evolution vs. creation has been a current issue for the past couple of years, it only makes sense to post it in this forum.

well almost every post you've made has been about evolotion and relegion
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:well almost every post you've made has been about evolotion and relegion

Man, that might just be what's on his mind. If you don't want to respond to it, you don't have to.
“Evolution is unproved and unprovable. We believe it only because the only alternative is special creation – which is unthinkable.” - Sir Authur Keith, famous British evolutionist

"I supposed the reason that we leapt at the Origin [of the Species] is that the idea of God interfered with our sexual mores." - Sir Julian Huxley