Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College World Series
Man that was a good game just on ESPN between LSU and Rice. LSU comes back to win in the bottom of the ninth. Exciting.:letsparty
I thought this game was over. So I left and my brother called me and said that LSU won. WOW!!!!!!
Is this the year of the "underdog" or what. A lot of the top teams are gettin spanked.
This BY-FAR has been the best College World Series that I have ever seen already!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This BY-FAR has been the best College World Series that I have ever seen already!
It sucked for me Sad
Who do you follow Panther? Florida State? I am sorry. But that was a heckuva game with Miami!
This has been one of the more exciting CWS I have seen recently. Fresno State seems to be the real deal with them beating the teams they did to get here, and then knocking off UNC. And then to have teams like Rice and Florida State go what, 0-2? 1-2? It's unreal! You gotta love college sports!!!!!
I totally agree, these have been some very exciting games!....Go Canes!
MVP2 Wrote:I totally agree, these have been some very exciting games!....Go Canes!

Sorry to say, but the Canes just got put out by Stanford 8-3.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Who do you follow Panther? Florida State? I am sorry. But that was a heckuva game with Miami!
Ah, it was pathetic, to get 18 hits with only 2 for extra bases, and only put up 5 runs. Left around 15 men on base. Couldn't get a clutch hit or out. Losing Posey will hurt, but the Noles should be able to make a run at Omaha with the team they return with the new incomers, and with 11 at the helm he will get them to avoid underacheiving.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Sorry to say, but the Canes just got put out by Stanford 8-3.

I know man lol....Now I just hope the SEC brings it home!
LSu better wakeup..UNC jumped on them FAST! 2-0 in a rain delay..AND IT IS POURING!
MVP2 Wrote:I know man lol....Now I just hope the SEC brings it home!

Yeah me too....always gotta cheer for the SEC....always.
Always got to go with the SEC.