3- Hazard
4- Letcher central
5- Breathitt
6- Prestonsburg
7- Johnson central
8- South Laurel
9- Rockcastle
10- middlesboro
Still unsuer about Rockcastle Co. They are always tough, but how tough are they going to be now that coach larkey is in harlan co. This something we will have to wait and see.
cougar_54 Wrote:1-Bell
2- Belfry
3- Hazard
4- Letcher central
5- Breathitt
6- Prestonsburg
7- Johnson central
8- South Laurel
9- Rockcastle
10- middlesboro

LCC should be no where near the top!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You have your chance to justify the Bretahitt part of that early on. I am basing my predictions off of who is returning what based on their performance from last season. Breathitt was a 3A Semi-Finlaist who's only loss came to Belfry they defeated Russell and dominated every other team, JC was a 3A Quarterfinalist who only lost to Belfry, Woodford County, and Lincoln County in 5A and defeated several quality teams, LCC only lost their season opener to Hazard and to 5A State Champion Highlands....

Pburg returns a great team, but their resume was less than impressive last year finishing with a loss to a Desales team that is nowhere near the same league as any of the three afforementioned teams.

I agree.
Now why shouldn't we be in the top 10? We played our district and won and EARNED our shot at Highlands. Yes we lost bad, but let the rest of the moutains play Highlands and see what happens. We should have played Johnson Central or Lincoln Co in regionals instaead going half way north up the state.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You have your chance to justify the Bretahitt part of that early on. I am basing my predictions off of who is returning what based on their performance from last season. Breathitt was a 3A Semi-Finlaist who's only loss came to Belfry they defeated Russell and dominated every other team, JC was a 3A Quarterfinalist who only lost to Belfry, Woodford County, and Lincoln County in 5A and defeated several quality teams, LCC only lost their season opener to Hazard and to 5A State Champion Highlands....

Pburg returns a great team, but their resume was less than impressive last year finishing with a loss to a Desales team that is nowhere near the same league as any of the three afforementioned teams.

Yeah I understand we have a lot of proving to do and I honestly think we can do some good things. It's gonna be a long, hard walk but by god I plan on walking, hard!
dfblackcat53 Wrote:yeah i understand we have alot of proving to do and i honestly think we can do some good things..its gonna be a long, hard walk but by god i plan on walkin..hard

Slow down dfblackcat..don't walk so hard!

"Life's a race...and I'm in it..... to...win it!"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Slow down dfblackcat..don't walk so hard!

"Life's a race...and I'm in it..... to...win it!"

Smile Smile Smile
1.Belfry
2.Bell
3.Letcher
4.Breathitt
5.Harlan
6.Hazard
7.Rockcastle
8.Johnson Central
9.Prestonsburg
10.Clay
Does anyone actually know when the real preseason top 10 comes out?
Hilbily Wrote:1.Belfry
2.Bell
3.Letcher
4.Breathitt
5.Harlan
6.Hazard
7.Rockcastle
8.Johnson Central
9.Prestonsburg
10.Clay

Letcher 3??
Harlan 5??
Hazard 6??
JOHNSON 8???

lmao...these are a lil out of wack...
EKUAlum05 Wrote:For the record:
1. Belfry
2. Bell
3. Breathitt County
4. Johnson Central
5. Letcher Central
6. Hazard
7. Pburg
8. Corbin
9. Rockcastle County
10. South Laurel

This one looks good, but where is Russell? Are they not going to be any good this year?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:This one looks good, but where is Russell? Are they not going to be any good this year?

Russell isn't considered a "Mountain Team".
IntheZone Wrote:LCC should be no where near the top!!

And just why not
does anyone think that Estill co has a shot of making this top 10 anytime this season?
basketballwizz Wrote:does anyone think that Estill co has a shot of making this top 10 anytime this season?

no?
Hilbily Wrote:1.Belfry
2.Bell
3.Letcher
4.Breathitt
5.Harlan
6.Hazard
7.Rockcastle
8.Johnson Central
9.Prestonsburg
10.Clay

I dont think you can put Harlan Co. in there yet. thay havent played a game yet. way to go Bears
d10n Wrote:And just why not

Why?...well i would say my reasoning for that is there not better than:1.Belry 2.Bell 3.JC 4. Prestonsburg 5. Hazard 6. Breathitt Co. 7. Rockcastle....they have a weak district and i dont think they could beat Sheldon Clark!!!!.......thats why they should be no where the top!Wink Wink Wink Wink
IntheZone Wrote:Why?...well i would say my reasoning for that is there not better than:1.Belry 2.Bell 3.JC 4. Prestonsburg 5. Hazard 6. Breathitt Co. 7. Rockcastle....they have a weak district and i dont think they could beat Sheldon Clark!!!!.......thats why they should be no where the top!Wink Wink Wink Wink

haha you have no idea what your talking bout...LCC does not have a weak district an Sheldon Clark could not beat LCC!!!
1.Belfry
2.Hazard
3.Prestonsburg
4.Johnson Central
5.Bell
6.Hazard
7.Rockcastle
8.Middlesboro
9.Pulaski
10.Clay
Many poeple on here are wondering why some have Hazard ahead of some of the larger schools. They whipped Letcher pretty good last season. They are loaded to the gils and they are returning nearly everyone. They have some fabulous atheletes. I'd bet that they could absolutely hang with the Bells of the world offensively at least.
DaBears Wrote:I dont think you can put Harlan Co. in there yet. thay havent played a game yet. way to go Bears

The Bears havn't played a game yet, but they look good and the fan/community support is outstanding. I think LCC will be surprised at the fan support this new team will bring with them and I think Breathitt will be shocked when they come here for the first home game. We even have a tunnel for the team to run through. It will be awesome!!! GO BEARS!!!!
IntheZone Wrote:Why?...well i would say my reasoning for that is there not better than:1.Belry 2.Bell 3.JC 4. Prestonsburg 5. Hazard 6. Breathitt Co. 7. Rockcastle....they have a weak district and i dont think they could beat Sheldon Clark!!!!.......thats why they should be no where the top!Wink Wink Wink Wink

well i know sc could not beat any of these teams, so why dont we try to get our coaches to get a little scrimmage.

Love to have a scrimmage.:devilflam
42HaRdHiTtEr42 Wrote:haha you have no idea what your talking bout...LCC does not have a weak district an Sheldon Clark could not beat LCC!!!

I don't know about the SC vs/ LCC statement..but I will say without hesitation that they ahev the weakest 5A district in the state.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I don't know about the SC vs/ LCC statement..but I will say without hesitation that they ahev the weakest 5A district in the state.

i am not gonna say nothing else on this i am just goin to wait until the season is over and show everyone what kind of team LCC is...hey not like we picked the district and i mean look at Breathit Co. they should win theres every year so why is there nobody putting them down and talking trash about them?
42HaRdHiTtEr42 Wrote:i am not gonna say nothing else on this i am just goin to wait until the season is over and show everyone what kind of team LCC is...hey not like we picked the district and i mean look at Breathit Co. they should win theres every year so why is there nobody putting them down and talking trash about them?

Breathitt County never had one of their fans say their district was not weak.... and actually... this season Breathitt may actually be in one of the toughest 3A districts in the state when you throw in Harlan County along with a veteran EstillC ounty team.
42HaRdHiTtEr42 Wrote:haha you have no idea what your talking bout...LCC does not have a weak district an Sheldon Clark could not beat LCC!!!

i dont have any idea what im talking about well we all know that hazar beat them up last year and they return just about everyone and i think they have a weak district i geuss thats just wat you think
d10n Wrote:Love to have a scrimmage.:devilflam

and so would i we already beat them over the summer in a passing game i know this is diffrent but its still has a little bit to factor into it
IntheZone Wrote:and so would i we already beat them over the summer in a passing game i know this is diffrent but its still has a little bit to factor into it

7On7 dont mean nothing.It matters when you put the pads on.Then you can see what you got.Wink
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next