Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does everyone think Notre Dame will do this Football Season?
How does everyone think the irish will do after coming of a horrible 2007 season, They have the #2 recruiting class in the nation, coming in! I would like to know what everyone thinks there record will be in 2008? My prediction is that they win atleast 5 or 6 games!
Hopefully Charlie Weis can get things turned around up in South Bend. Just like any other team does they are going through some tough years which cause for rebuilding. Having the #2 recruiting class will be a big boost for Notre Dame and things can only get better! Have always been a huge Irish fan!
With the #2 class coming in they should be getting better.
Yea I hope so, With the recruiting classes they brought in, they have enough talent to compete for a National Championship in a few years! Hopefully atleast!
Well they cant do much worse than last year so I think they'll definitely be better. I think they'll win six games.
I think they will win 4 games since this sounds like their rebuilding year.
-STAT- Wrote:Hopefully Charlie Weis can get things turned around up in South Bend. Just like any other team does they are going through some tough years which cause for rebuilding. Having the #2 recruiting class will be a big boost for Notre Dame and things can only get better! Have always been a huge Irish fan!

I'm not here to bash on Notre Dame but to be a top contender these days you can't have those years like last year. Recruiting is getting tougher and if you dont win, it will evenually turn away recruits. Of course they got the recruits this year and all other years mainly because of there tradition in "THE PAST". But if Charlie Weis dont get things rolling in south bend here soon, he might be finding his self looking for another job. But I hope for the best for them and I'd like to see them at least a .500 team this year.
4-8
They won't do as bad as they did last year, but they still won't be very good.
id say 6-6 this upcoming season, and then My Irish will be a contender next season! atleast I hope So!
I think Jimmy will take control of this team and lead them to a winning season!!
Well they cant get any worse than they were last year.
[YOUTUBE="NOTRE DAME FANS"]p0Y7yjxJVlc[/YOUTUBE]
DevilsWin Wrote:[YOUTUBE="NOTRE DAME FANS"]p0Y7yjxJVlc[/YOUTUBE]

Real Funny *******!
RedSeal Wrote:Real Funny *******!

I liked it!!!!LOLSmile Smile
RedSeal Wrote:Real Funny *******!
I thought you would enjoy that one!~
DevilsWin Wrote:I thought you would enjoy that one!~

Whoever was singing in that video sounds like they could use some singing lessons. Terribly off tune and was a tad bit pitchy. That reminds me alot of listening to one of those idiots on american idol.. Smile
If they dont make drastic improvements, Charlie Weiss may be unemployed.