Tuesday July 1st
Asland Nationals beat Ashland American: 15-3
Russell/Flatwoods beat Louisa-Fort Gay:4-1

11-12 Boys Distrcit 6 region 2
Russell/Flatwoods beat Louisa-Fort Gay: 20-5

9-10 Boys district 6 region 2
Russell/Flatwoods lost 5-3
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
10-11 Boys distrcit 6 region 2
Wednesday rain make-up games from Monday.

Louisa-Ft Gay beat Ashland Nationals 9-8
Russell-Flatwoods beat Ashland American 27-1
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
District 6 sub district championship game.
Russell-Flatwoods beat Ashland Nationals 6-3.
Bronson Korzep- (The catcher) threw a 5-1/3 game holding the Ashland Nationals to 0 runs until allowing 3 in the top of the 6th. Connor Messer came in to close the game with 2 strike outs. Russell-Flatwoods will play the winner out of the sub district 1.. I would say that it may be Fleming County,, but I dont know yet..
The champioship game will be Saturday nigth at 7pm in Louisa.
Who won Saturday?
Congrats to the Russell-Flatwoods 11-12 year old girls softball they beat Grayson 31-0 to claim District 6 Softball Championship. They now head to the state tourney which takes place in Flatwoods and starts July 12th.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...ndarystory
rained out

Game will be played Monday night at 7pm at Louisa.
Please come out and watch a great battle.. it should be a close game.