Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Hi everyone. I just joined BGR yesterday after being a long-time browser for a while now. I graduated from Pikeville several years ago and now i live out of state, but i love to stop in and read what's goin on in eastern ky sports. I loved my 15th region when i was there and competed, and through BGR i'm hoping to stay semi-connected to everything now.

Hopefully, i can throw in my 2 cents on some of the topics. Keep up the good work.

Best,
phsalum
Welcome to the site phsalum !!! Thanks for the support. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let any of the Mods or Admins know. I know what it means to have this site as well....I live out of the area and its a way to stay connected.

Feel free to jump an and post away.... 8)

Have a great time here at BGR, the #1 source for Mountain Sports Talk !!!
Welcome phsalum!! Have fun posting Tongue ... if ya need anything just ask me or any other mod..
Welcome.

Glad to have you as an addition to our team. You seem like you are on the site for the right reason. Hopefully we will be able to bring the region to ya.

Like was stated before, don't hesitate to ask a mod if you need anything.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I feel like i'm already back home.
This is a GREAT way to stay connected when away! I use it the same way 8)

Welcome!
Hey there! I am a South Floyd alum that married a P-burg alum! (I know that's weird on so many levels!). I still support SF (and bug my husband when they beat PHS Smile ) but after being away from Floyd County for five years and teaching almost every player on the team my heart now lies with the East Jessamine Jaguars!
Wlecome SF1996 :?: :?:
Welcome to the site and enjoy.