•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
If...Then Wrote:Im actually wanting to be on a serious team, who will get sponsored GOOD and def. play in tourneys. If anyone meets these standards, me and 2 friends need a hookup or two
We've never been very serious about anything. We get together just for the fun of playing and of course to shoot the less fortunate like Amun-Ra and Johnny Ringo.
I would love to go to some scenerio events to play but they are usually a long way away.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I would love to go to some scenerio events to play but they are usually a long way away.

tourneys arent that far away, most are in Winchester or Richmond. The biggers ones are in Tennessee, like Knoxville and Gatlinburg. If anyone wants to be serious and get one together with paying sponsors, count me in.
If...Then Wrote:tourneys arent that far away, most are in Winchester or Richmond. The biggers ones are in Tennessee, like Knoxville and Gatlinburg. If anyone wants to be serious and get one together with paying sponsors, count me in.
Are these speedball tourneys? I would love to play that sometime but I don't have the equipment for that. I love woodsball so much that I doubt I would enjoy it as much.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:The Sniper, Judge, Doc, and myself are just a few on our team that can't wait till the Rattlers go back in for the winter to wreak destruction on the other side of the yellowbellies. I know The Judge is itching for the start of the season and there is nothing better than blasting away at " in-laws " and former players.

Itching for fight doesn't even begin to explain it!!! I can't wait to spalder Amun-Ra in the head with another paintball Smile
I must confess Sniper that they all are in my deadly sights. Doc being in the process of going to the sanitarium leaves me with the honor of not only packing my legendary Wal-Mart special for Ringo target practice but also the use of Doc'sCool .
I've never seen anybody so anxious to get demolished. Me & the little guy had some target practice yesterday, funny thing the balls I had left over from last year wouldn't bust...... that's gonna hurt guys. Especially with the new firepower.
Guys I got a game notification for a event in Lonesome Valley Tenn. If you all would like to go let me know and i will contact those holding the event and find out what entry fees are and such. They will have air and paint there at the field. It is a woodsball event.
There are several other events that we could participate in on different dates. One is in an urban setting.

Just PM me if you are interested.
Going to TN for a day or two sounds fun, but I'm afraid of a friendly fire incident with Amun Ra getting shot in the back of the head!
Friendly fire from several different angles maybe at ringo and Amun-Ra.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Friendly fire from several different angles maybe at ringo and Amun-Ra.Cool
That works both ways guys, you'd better watch out.
I aint worried. Wyatt will prolly shoot himself in all the excitment and without your security blanket, Sniper, you are no threat.
Thats what ya thought before Amun, right before you had to wipe the paint off your face! Smile

and just because Wyatt has shot himself a couple of times accidentally doesn't mean he's a threat to himself! give the guy a break!
Well when are we playing? How abou this weekend up at the Judge's? Think we could get everyone to play?
My gun broke Amun..im going to cry...450$ of waste

I'm definately getting a Tippman 98 Custom. (BEST GUNS AROUND)
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well when are we playing? How abou this weekend up at the Judge's? Think we could get everyone to play?

I think Wyatt & the Sniper are still afraid of snakes on the loose. I'm ready any time old buddy. I guess we'll just have to wait on the chickens.
If...Then Wrote:My gun broke Amun..im going to cry...450$ of waste

I'm definately getting a Tippman 98 Custom. (BEST GUNS AROUND)

Those are good guns especially with a flatline or apex barrel on it.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Those are good guns especially with a flatline or apex barrel on it.

Could you guess a price?
If...Then Wrote:Could you guess a price?

I saw a complete setup on ebay it's a buy now deal for $275 w/free shipping. It has a 98 custom platinum w/flatline barrel, adjustable stock, remote, tank, red dot sight, mask, 4+1 pack w/4 pods. I can get you the link if you want to check it out.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I saw a complete setup on ebay it's a buy now deal for $275 w/free shipping. It has a 98 custom platinum w/flatline barrel, adjustable stock, remote, tank, red dot sight, mask, 4+1 pack w/4 pods. I can get you the link if you want to check it out.

wow. Yes! please get me the link!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I saw a complete setup on ebay it's a buy now deal for $275 w/free shipping. It has a 98 custom platinum w/flatline barrel, adjustable stock, remote, tank, red dot sight, mask, 4+1 pack w/4 pods. I can get you the link if you want to check it out.
Pretty good deal.
If...Then Wrote:wow. Yes! please get me the link!

In the search bar on ebay type in 200257224959, it's the item # that should take you right to it.
I talked to the Judge the other night Amun-Ra, I think he's buying him a new gun this week if he doesn't change his mind.
I heard Wyatt's team has gotten stronger.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I heard Wyatt's team has gotten stronger.
God I hope becuase I was starting to take pity on them.
Amun-Ra Wrote:God I hope becuase I was starting to take pity on them.

I still feel sorry for them, it's only Johnny Tyler. We'll make him lay his gun down & thank us.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I heard Wyatt's team has gotten stronger.
I think it would take more than you to strengthen that bunch Mad Cap. They'll probably shoot you in the back anyway.
I assure you that if Johnny Tyler is shot in the back by friendly fire (hopefully) it will be an accident.

As for Wyatt, all I can say is that I heard he's been working out!
Ran five miles today backwards, Target practice from 9-5 tomorrow. Johnny Tyler was put on the right team. take all fall to get your grenades ready Ringo. Amun will probably try and catch one.
Thats all right. We got a surprise for you all this year.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next