•  Previous
  • 90(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I think we can get a day in between those dates. College life has helped you JackFrost it seems you are acting better. I would venture to say the Remourcefulone still is at the same level as which we saw him last with paint in his hair. RNO9 still not allowed out to play? Amun-Ra working at Mommas place so he should be able to get away on any day.

im allowed to play i just havent heard of anyone playing.
So is it on for this weekend?
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:So is it on for this weekend?
It will probaly a couple more weeks I'm guessing, the Judge has been really busy lately.
Due to some new information that has came to my attention i believe its only fittin, that the Sniper and the Ref start off the season with a good ol fashion, winner was right, other has to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness duel. Improvisations to this deal can be made as needed.:popcorn:
:thatsfunn hahaha thats a knee slapper. We couldnt even get the Ref to show up last year. I doubt he show his face if he thinks he has to duel.

On a serious note. I think we need to set a date in the next few weeks or so to start playing. I think it is time TongueirateSho
Billnz28 Wrote::thatsfunn hahaha thats a knee slapper. We couldnt even get the Ref to show up last year. I doubt he show his face if he thinks he has to duel.

On a serious note. I think we need to set a date in the next few weeks or so to start playing. I think it is time TongueirateSho

I agree, lets set a date..:biggrin:
Well I do believe Ill have to wait a couple more weeks, unfortunatly I have to go back to Rich City this week.....however when i come back in if everyone is playin I'll be there
Its time to kick:moon::flame:This sunday:popcorn:
So is it on for this weekend?
hey if u guys set a date let me know iam ready
Rileys Branch 1/24/10 next Sunday at 100.pm
Call everbody we need to get started back playing.:please:
post backConfusedhh:
Johnny Ringo:moon:
Wyatt Earp:igiveup:
Colonel KillTongueirateSho
Remorcefull Raider:zzz:
Judge:biggrin:
sniper:Thumbs:
I'm ready...
Talked with the Great One last night and I think we are ready to go next Sunday.
Im game, juss tell me when
Next sunday looks like a go. The Judge ordered the Chopper's to be there at 1.:devilflam
Sounds good. So it is this Sunday, the 24th? I will be there. Can't stay the whole time, gotta work but I will be there.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Sounds good. So it is this Sunday, the 24th? I will be there. Can't stay the whole time, gotta work but I will be there.

I am sure the Cowboys will arrange an early exit for you. TongueirateSho
I don't think Amun-Ra will show Colonel if the Sniper can make it.:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't think Amun-Ra will show Colonel if the Sniper can make it.:devilflam
Wyatt you better just be hoping your hip don't blow out....
Who all is comin out this sunday, Wyatt better be there so I can paint his face and the Sniper is probably already on the field of play hiding just to get took out three seconds into the game.:rockon:
me
bill
tate
jordan has 5 players
josh
old blue
jeff has 4 or 5
nick
jj
Where is the game at and what time is it starting?
I'm coming no matter if it is **** or high water, And **** is coming with Me!!!!!!! 1 o'clock at The Rileys Branch. Yella Bellies welcome to TOMBSTONE!!
AIRMAN and 3 comrads will grace everyone with their presence come sunday
Guys can't make it. Got to pull a double on Sunday since a coworker called in. Make it next time.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't think Amun-Ra will show Colonel if the Sniper can make it.:devilflam

^ Yet another correct prediction from the Great One. Seems you nailed it again Wyatt.
Amun-Ra is very predictable Colonel when it comes to paintball and showing up. I think he also will have influenced some of the others not to show.:igiveup:
Hope the bad weather holds off. Giving 70% chance of rain.
Sadly, I too must withdrawl from tomorrow's festivities, I have seem to misplace my tank lol. If I can find it I'll be there.
I have a extra tank.:eyeroll: bill may have your tank:biggrin:
  •  Previous
  • 90(current)
  • Next